• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Courtney Wallace, 21, is charged with one count each of first-degree murder and first-degree sexual abuse in the death of Cheri Simpson, according to a news release from Kanawha Prosecuting Attorney Chuck Miller.
Wallace is set to be arraigned before Kanawha Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey at 9:30 a.m. July 24.

Wallace has been incarcerated at South Central Regional Jail with no bond since St. Albans police officers arrested her on Jan. 17.
St. Albans police were dispatched on Jan. 17 to a home in the 2700 block of Furlong Avenue to investigate a reported stabbing. When they arrived they found Wallace standing in a hall inside the home wearing only a sports bra and covered in blood, according to the complaint.
Wallace initially tried to get away from officers, kicking at them, the complaint said, but they were able to gain control of her. It was then they saw Simpson lying on the floor, not breathing.

The victim’s daughter told officers Wallace left a bedroom with a kitchen knife and stabbed Simpson multiple times, the complaint said. The victim’s daughter said Wallace then climbed on top of Simpson and sexually abused the woman’s unresponsive body.
Simpson’s daughter told police Wallace then urinated beside her mother’s body, according to the complaint.

Full Story:

This nastiness is local to me. Spreading unofficial small town hearsay is irresponsible. Thankfully, it's not beneath me.

Apparently, Mom wasn't at all ok with her daughter's decision to bring home a same sex partner. I don't imagine her particular selection of companion (crazy, nasty skank) did much to propel Mommy to the front row of the pride parade, either.

After a few horrible fights, threats and passive-aggressive escalation, Methany lost her shit, got stabby, then proceeded to face hump the dead mom and punctuated the act with some very disrespectful necro-watersports.

At least, that's what they're saying around these parts.

This nastiness is local to me. Spreading unofficial small town hearsay is irresponsible. Thankfully, it's not beneath me.

Apparently, Mom wasn't at all ok with her daughter's decision to bring home a same sex partner. I don't imagine her particular selection of companion (crazy, nasty skank) did much to propel Mommy to the front row of the pride parade, either.

After a few horrible fights, threats and passive-aggressive escalation, Methany lost her shit, got stabby, then proceeded to face hump the dead mom and punctuated the act with some very disrespectful necro-watersports.

At least, that's what they're saying around these parts.

But it sounds like the victims daughter is telling cops what went on - was she there? did she not try to stop it? Bc I'd be right there with the frying pan trying to beat her off my mom! But maybe i read it wrong?

But it sounds like the victims daughter is telling cops what went on - was she there? did she not try to stop it? Bc I'd be right there with the frying pan trying to beat her off my mom! But maybe i read it wrong?

No, my understanding is that the daughter was in the middle of it, not necessarily an accessory but too scared of batshit girl to do much but yell and run around. She made enough noise to get the cops to the scene without having to actively call them. They'd been there a few times recently to break up scuffles and shouting matches, so the neighbors were on alert.

I personally believe she'd have been dead too if she tried to stop it. We'll never know now though. Sad. I'd never turn my back on my family for pussy. Much less, whatever that thing is.

Dunbar woman's trial set in deadly stabbing, sexual abuse case

A trial date has been set in the case of a Dunbar woman accused of stabbing and killing a St. Albans woman and then sexually abusing her body.

Courtney Shawn Wallace, 21, appeared before Kanawha Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey on Tuesday for her arraignment on felony charges of murder and first-degree sexual abuse in an incident that took place earlier this year......

Wallace pleaded not guilty to the charges, and Bailey set her trial for 9 a.m. Nov. 12.

Cheri Simpson

Although this is from 2016 I think this is the daughter she has the same name as the victim.

From the news items, sounds like the murdering woman suffocated the victim with her beaver.

And that photo. Ick. Piercings, tongue shot and duck face. A trifecta of sleaze.

Last edited:
Woman accused of fatal stabbing to get second mental evaluation
A Charleston woman will undergo a second mental evaluation to determine her state of mind when she allegedly stabbed and killed another woman in January.
Kanawha Circuit Judge Jennifer Bailey ordered the second evaluation to determine if Courtney Shawn Wallace was competent when she allegedly killed Cherri Simpson last year. Bailey also ordered an evaluation to determine Wallace’s overall competency to stand trial.
Wallace’s trial was to begin Tuesday, but Bailey rescheduled the trial for Jan. 27, pending the results of the new evaluation.

A previous evaluation found Wallace overall was competent to stand trial and was competent at the time she is accused of killing Simpson, Wallace’s attorneys Richard Hollicker and Chris Medona said during the hearing.
Hollicker told Bailey he did not agree with the conclusion of the first evaluation, and he asked Bailey to grant the second evaluation before Bailey ruled on Wallace’s competency.

Back