• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Those pesky demons are at it again
. The 30-year-old told her sister “that the demons told her to sacrifice her son.” Sanchez’s sister told police she thought Sanchez suffocated De La Pena with a pillow.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

An Irving mother has been charged with capital murder in connection with the death of her 8-year-old
Tisha Sanchez, 30, was jailed Sunday after someone was reported as being unconscious at about 7:30 a.m. at her home on Peach Tree Lane, near Finley Road and Country Club Road.
A relative told police that Sanchez said demons had told her to kill her son, 8-year-old Joevani Antonio Delapene. The relative found him unconscious on a bed and thought he'd been suffocated with a pillow, according to an affidavit.

Full Story:

It's funny how all these fucking people believe that Jesus was the son of god. But if you say Jesus, god or demons are speaking to you and telling you to do things? You are crazy!

God just told me to imagine blood splattered tits.. Now I must get a two fisted grip on this cock and masturbate furiously......

Who b
It's funny how all these fucking people believe that Jesus was the son of god. But if you say Jesus, god or demons are speaking to you and telling you to do things? You are crazy!

God just told me to imagine blood splattered tits.. Now I must get a two fisted grip on this cock and masturbate furiously......
Who believes in some made up GOD? Only an idiot would sit and listen to them preach you all lies than tell u if you don’t donate ten percent of your income you won’t get into Heaven I can’t beleive how damn gullible people can be! God is as made up as Santa !

Back