• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police arrested a Waco man Wednesday after responding to two incidents in the past month in which he injured a family member, an arrest affidavit states. In one of the incidents, he injured the woman after throwing her 6-month-old puppy against a wall, police reported.

Tyler John Harney, 25, was arrested on a third-degree felony charge of continuous violence against a family member and a Class A misdemeanor charge of animal abuse. Police responded to incidents involving Harney and the woman March 23 and April 8, but she did not want to press charges, according to the affidavit.

In Texas, the state can pursue assault charges based on other evidence and witness statements, even if the alleged victim does not wish to proceed with charges.

Police responded to a motel March 23, where witnesses told police Harney grabbed the woman by the hair, threw her to the ground and got on top of her, the affidavit states. The exchange was captured on surveillance cameras, but the woman refused to cooperate with police and Harney fled the area, police reported.

Police then responded to the woman's apartment April 8 after a neighbor reported hearing arguing coming from the apartment and hearing a man say something about a gun, the affidavit states.

When police arrived, they found the woman with a cut to her arm and crying outside her apartment, and she asked them to tell Harney, who was inside, to get away from her, the affidavit states. Officers found Harney in the apartment trying to jump off a second floor balcony, police reported.

"During the officers' investigation, the victim would only tell the officers that the accused had thrown her dog against the wall which caused the argument," the affidavit states. "The victim would not tell officers how she was injured."

A friend of the woman and Harney came to the apartment, leading the woman to tell her friend that Harney "stabbed her with a broken wine glass," the affidavit states. She later also told police Harney had stabbed her after throwing the dog against a wall because it ate Harney's hat, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit does not make clear the extent of the puppy's injuries.

This is such a shame that this website can completely defame my name. I was not arrestested at the scene. In fact the officers told us to keep our voices down. I was the one who told the officers that I gave the dog a stern slap. The officers did not arrest me at the seen because the “witness’s” and the “ victim did not leave harmed. The police came to my job about a week later and arrested me because a total bs testimony. The girl was not hurt, the dog was not hurt and thats why I was not arrested on the seen. And a knife went nowhere that beautiful girls boddy. I spent 7 months in jail and the charges were dropped to a misdemeanor. Me and that girl have been together for 6 years. Oh by the way I’m from Palo Alto California. From one of the most highly educated highschools and got my bachelors degree. So you meth smoking Waco fiends can keep having a bright future staring at the alico building. I’ve got Silicon Valley, San Francisco, San Jose and all kind of potential heading my way. Owning a home at age 23 in a highly competitive city is definitely an accomplishment. But enjoy buying your 30 dollar shit shacks.

Palo Alto will pay $250,000 to settle its lawsuit with a Los Altos Hills resident who claimed he was unfairly arrested, subjected to excessive force and deprived of medical care by police officers after he suffered an epileptic seizure during a traffic stop in August 2013.

The City Council agreed during a closed session on Tuesday night to settle the suit from Tyler Harney for $250,000, according to City Attorney Molly Stump.

Post automatically merged:

STRANGULATION: 3:50 a.m., 146 N.W. 21st St. Officers arrested Tyler John Harney, 23, no address, after receiving a report that he was violating a no-contact order and had struck a woman. Harney was charged with fourth degree assault, strangulation, second degree disorderly conduct, and violating a release agreement.

@Craygor and @Alf..our golden boy

Last edited:
I spent 7 months in jail and the charges were dropped to a misdemeanor.
So, you just got released about a month or 2 ago? Btw, your charges where "reduced", not "dropped", which means you either admitted guilt, or was found guilty, and 7 months seems a bit long for "a total bs testimony", in any case. I believe you are not such a "victim" as you claim to be.

Last edited:
So, you just got released about a month or 2 ago? Btw, your charges where "reduced", not "dropped", which means you either admitted guilt, or was found guilty, and 7 months seems a bit long, in any case. I believe you are not such a "victim" as you claim to be.
See his no contact violation strangulation but hey he's a 'great' guy who doesn't hurt her..

This fuck is one piece of work, look how a student from "one of the most highly educated highschools" acts.
STRANGULATION: 3:50 a.m., 146 N.W. 21st St. Officers arrested Tyler John Harney, 23, no address, after receiving a report that he was violating a no-contact order and had struck a woman. Harney was charged with fourth degree assault, strangulation, second degree disorderly conduct, and violating a release agreement.
This was just a few months after the settlement.

What a fucking shitbag.

Last edited:
This is such a shame that this website can completely defame my name. I was not arrestested at the scene. In fact the officers told us to keep our voices down. I was the one who told the officers that I gave the dog a stern slap. The officers did not arrest me at the seen because the “witness’s” and the “ victim did not leave harmed. The police came to my job about a week later and arrested me because a total bs testimony. The girl was not hurt, the dog was not hurt and thats why I was not arrested on the seen. And a knife went nowhere that beautiful girls boddy. I spent 7 months in jail and the charges were dropped to a misdemeanor. Me and that girl have been together for 6 years. Oh by the way I’m from Palo Alto California. From one of the most highly educated highschools and got my bachelors degree. So you meth smoking Waco fiends can keep having a bright future staring at the alico building. I’ve got Silicon Valley, San Francisco, San Jose and all kind of potential heading my way. Owning a home at age 23 in a highly competitive city is definitely an accomplishment.
What? And you cant spell scene or body?

So, you just got released about a month or 2 ago? Btw, your charges where "reduced", not "dropped", which means you either admitted guilt, or was found guilty, and 7 months seems a bit long, in any case. I believe you are not such a "victim" as you claim to be.
Psst. Not as educated as he claims either.

The only flawless record YOU have is making one bad decision after another.

Let's take a look, shall we?

February 17, 2016, Palo Alto, CA:
Tyler John Harney, 20 received a settlement of $250,000 settlement because he said he suffered a seizure while being arrested and broke his arm in 2013. (Paloaltoonline.com) He was processed on February 19, 2013 for a probation violation. (Dulles County News)
(note: This must be how the house he said he purchased was funded. Of course the median sales price of a home in Los Altos, CA in 2016 was $3,862,500 so clearly this unearned settlement he received couldn't rent a P.O. box there)

June 4, 2016: Corvallis, Oregon: Tyler John Harney, 23, no address
Arrested after receiving a report that he was violating a no-contact order and had struck a woman. Charged with fourth degree assault, strangulation, second degree assault, strangulation, second degree disorderly conduct, and violating a release agreement (Corvallis Police Log, June 7th, 2016)
(note: what happened to the house?)

July 27, 2016: Roseburg, Oregon Tyler John Harney, 23, of Los Altos
Arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, contempt of court, and harassment.)Roseburg Police Log)
(And I believe this is yours also. Same day, same place.)
A man was trying to run over a cow with an ATV. The owner was trying to get the man to stop, but the man on the ATV refused. (Roseburg Police Log 2016)

In the Waco, TX March 2019 incident, surveillance cameras caught you pulling her hair and throwing her to the ground. So it is a fact that you did hurt her. She is noted as a "family member" in most newspaper reports. But you fled. Innocent people generally don't flee.
But you were not done with this "family member" You went to her apartment on April 8, 2019 and "stabbed her with a broken wineglass" according to a witness statement, after tossing the puppy into a wall. You stated in your post that a "knife" never came close to her. Probably because everyone hides all their knives when you darken their door.

I assure you, not one member here will ever see the same view of the Alico Building that you had as an inmate of the Waco jail.
Palo Alto, San Francisco are indeed swanky places. What does that have to do with you? Maybe your parents rent in the Palo Alto/Los Gatos area, but you didn't earn that money, and I doubt they will ever let you in their front door.
You have "defamed" your own reputation. There is no false statement of fact here.
Your life of assholery will probably end when someone gives you a "stern" knifing.

P.S. "Seen" is spelled Scene, and "Boddy" is spelled body. Taking the bus by a High School or a University does not mean you attended.

Settlement from an incident where he had a seizure while being arrested in 2013 and his arm broke.
So, as you suspected, responsible employment and diligent labor did not fund this "home" purchase.
There is no way he could use a settlement to make a down payment on a house in Palo Alto. Just look up Palo Alto California on Zillow. 700 sq ft bungalow for $1million is normal. There are adorable older homes in that area that get remodeled into McMansions all the time. The place is losing it's charm & character.
This loser couldn't hang onto a house in Palo Alto (or anywhere on the Peninsula) with the mortgage payments and super high property taxes. Unless he also had a gift or inheritance and it's held by a trust so he can't squander it. Because he doesn't sound mentally competent or employable enough to buy a home anywhere.
But we are wasting time. Just saying - he's lying.

There is no way he could use a settlement to make a down payment on a house in Palo Alto. Just look up Palo Alto California on Zillow. 700 sq ft bungalow for $1million is normal. There are adorable older homes in that area that get remodeled into McMansions all the time. The place is losing it's charm & character.
This loser couldn't hang onto a house in Palo Alto (or anywhere on the Peninsula) with the mortgage payments and super high property taxes. Unless he also had a gift or inheritance and it's held by a trust so he can't squander it. Because he doesn't sound mentally competent or employable enough to buy a home anywhere.
But we are wasting time. Just saying - he's lying.
You are absolutely correct @Muriel Schwenck . That is why I advised him in my original post that no one here would believe that he purchased a home anywhere near the California Bay Area, when the median prices are well over 3 million $.
That would require a down payment of 3/4 of a million, and more than $20,000 every month.
But it could buy a lot of the $30 shit shacks he seems to have knowledge of!
Is a shit shack an outhouse you can buy at Home Depot?

I assumed the family member he injured was his mother or grandmother.

Oh Look! More arrests
April 2016, VIOL RELEASE AGREEMENT,ASSAULT IV,HARASSMENT
[GALLERY=media, 2997][/GALLERY]
@Typhy, that polo shirt in the mugshot.... #3 - Impressive. Congrats on being the best player on the polo team. :penguin:

Aug 4 2016
DUII: 3:25 a.m., 300 N.W. Third St. An officer responding to a report of an intoxicated driver in the McDonald’s drive-thru arrested Tyler John Harney, 23, no address listed, for charges of DUII and driving while suspended. He reportedly had a blood alcohol content of 0.07 percent and provided police with a urine sample because a drug recognition expert was not available.

Oct 13, 2016, ASSAULT IV Deg
[GALLERY=media, 2996][/GALLERY]

This is such a shame that this website can completely defame my name.
Dude, you defamed yourself. Stop drinking and stay on your meds.

Last edited:
Awwww, little-shit Tyler came back again and didn't say anything :sour:
Typhy
Joined Yesterday at 9:40 PM
Last seen Today at 2:44 AM
Poor little turd probably thinks we are picking on him.

Little does he know, that no one remembered the little fuck until he came here crying about being "defamed", lol.

(for future reference: with the @Typhy "last seen" time stamp, all the post earlier than @Muriel Schwenck just above was visible to the fucktard when he visited a 2:44am)

Last edited:
I assumed the family member he injured was his mother or grandmother.

Oh Look! More arrests
April 2016, VIOL RELEASE AGREEMENT,ASSAULT IV,HARASSMENT
[GALLERY=media, 2997][/GALLERY]
@Typhy, that polo shirt in the mugshot.... #3 - Impressive. Congrats on being the best player on the polo team. :penguin:

Aug 4 2016

Oct 13, 2016, ASSAULT IV Deg
[GALLERY=media, 2996][/GALLERY]

Dude, you defamed yourself. Stop drinking and stay on your meds.
And brush your teeth. They look yellow and furry.

The only flawless record YOU have is making one bad decision after another.

Let's take a look, shall we?

February 17, 2016, Palo Alto, CA:
Tyler John Harney, 20 received a settlement of $250,000 settlement because he said he suffered a seizure while being arrested and broke his arm in 2013. (Paloaltoonline.com) He was processed on February 19, 2013 for a probation violation. (Dulles County News)
(note: This must be how the house he said he purchased was funded. Of course the median sales price of a home in Los Altos, CA in 2016 was $3,862,500 so clearly this unearned settlement he received couldn't rent a P.O. box there)

June 4, 2016: Corvallis, Oregon: Tyler John Harney, 23, no address
Arrested after receiving a report that he was violating a no-contact order and had struck a woman. Charged with fourth degree assault, strangulation, second degree assault, strangulation, second degree disorderly conduct, and violating a release agreement (Corvallis Police Log, June 7th, 2016)
(note: what happened to the house?)

July 27, 2016: Roseburg, Oregon Tyler John Harney, 23, of Los Altos
Arrested on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, contempt of court, and harassment.)Roseburg Police Log)
(And I believe this is yours also. Same day, same place.)
A man was trying to run over a cow with an ATV. The owner was trying to get the man to stop, but the man on the ATV refused. (Roseburg Police Log 2016)

In the Waco, TX March 2019 incident, surveillance cameras caught you pulling her hair and throwing her to the ground. So it is a fact that you did hurt her. She is noted as a "family member" in most newspaper reports. But you fled. Innocent people generally don't flee.
But you were not done with this "family member" You went to her apartment on April 8, 2019 and "stabbed her with a broken wineglass" according to a witness statement, after tossing the puppy into a wall. You stated in your post that a "knife" never came close to her. Probably because everyone hides all their knives when you darken their door.

I assure you, not one member here will ever see the same view of the Alico Building that you had as an inmate of the Waco jail.
Palo Alto, San Francisco are indeed swanky places. What does that have to do with you? Maybe your parents rent in the Palo Alto/Los Gatos area, but you didn't earn that money, and I doubt they will ever let you in their front door.
You have "defamed" your own reputation. There is no false statement of fact here.
Your life of assholery will probably end when someone gives you a "stern" knifing.

P.S. "Seen" is spelled Scene, and "Boddy" is spelled body. Taking the bus by a High School or a University does not mean you attended.
My GAWD I love you

This is such a shame that this website can completely defame my name. I was not arrestested at the scene. In fact the officers told us to keep our voices down. I was the one who told the officers that I gave the dog a stern slap. The officers did not arrest me at the seen because the “witness’s” and the “ victim did not leave harmed. The police came to my job about a week later and arrested me because a total bs testimony. The girl was not hurt, the dog was not hurt and thats why I was not arrested on the seen. And a knife went nowhere that beautiful girls boddy. I spent 7 months in jail and the charges were dropped to a misdemeanor. Me and that girl have been together for 6 years. Oh by the way I’m from Palo Alto California. From one of the most highly educated highschools and got my bachelors degree. So you meth smoking Waco fiends can keep having a bright future staring at the alico building. I’ve got Silicon Valley, San Francisco, San Jose and all kind of potential heading my way. Owning a home at age 23 in a highly competitive city is definitely an accomplishment. But enjoy buying your 30 dollar shit shacks.
Don't come in here lying. Most of us here actually are college educated. You can't slick a can of oil, dumbass.

How did you graduate from college when you spent all that time getting arrested? Silicon Valley don't want your scrub ass. You are a walking liability who would sell company secrets for a gram of coke.

Speaking of coke, I'm willing to bet you snorted and drank that settlement up so it's back to mommy and daddy taking care of your slow ass. If you DID graduate high school I bet it was only 5 people in your class at a time. Gtfohwtbsu.

All those thousands you could've AT LEAST saw a dentist you woman beating bitch. Hit a man, pussy. I bet you won't

Last edited:
This fuck is one piece of work, look how a student from "one of the most highly educated highschools" acts.
This was just a few months after the settlement.

What a fucking shitbag.

NB: *no address* :dead:
Something, something about "...owning a home at age 23 in a highly competitive city is definitely an accomplishment...".
Obviously an accomplishment, just not actually his accomplishment.

Back