• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Following an argument with her boyfriend during a trip to Florida, a Buffalo woman illegally used the man’s credit card to pay for a $55.37 meal, on top of which she added a $5000 tip for the waitress, investigators charge.

According to a criminal complaint, Serina Wolfe, 24, last Thursday quarreled with Michael Crane while they were vacationing in Clearwater. At one point, Wolfe and Crane argued about Wolfe “wanting a flight home to New York.”

Crane told cops that he refused to pay for an airline ticket and “placed a hold on his credit card.” It was after Crane released the hold on his Capital One Savor card that Wolfe allegedly committed a felony.

Wolfe, the complaint charges, used the credit card at the Clear Sky Beachside Café in Clearwater Beach. The court filing does not indicate how Wolfe came into possession of the plastic.

After being presented with a check for $55.37, Wolfe paid for her dinner with the Capital One card and added the four-figure tip.

Upon learning of the $5055.37 charge, Crane spoke with Wolfe, who “denied making the purchase.” Crane, who reported the charge as fraudulent, told police that he suspected Wolfe was “drunk or trying to get back at him.”

a Buffalo woman illegally used the man’s credit card to pay for a $55.37 meal
An entire boiled chicken, three cheesecakes and a pitcher of Bud Light with a straw.

What the article does not say is that the waitress actually earned the $5k, having lost the first two joints of her right index finger trying to remove the third cheesecake plate from the table. It had some crumbs left on it.

Why would you ever leave Buffalo if you had 5 grand??? That's like royalty retirement money there. I've never seen so many boarded up windows and I took the scenic route. Even Chicago's windows are more intact. It's mind boggling.

Just buy one of those condemned buildings, a hot plate, and crack open a window for a front seat to all you can watch reality TV. You'll be so close you can smell the crack and hooker spit.

Though the felony grand theft case against Wolfe has been closed, her summer sojourn to the Sunshine State did result in a criminal conviction. A few days after her arrest for the credit card caper, Wolfe was busted in Clearwater on an open container charge. The intoxicated tourist, cops reported, was spotted walking with an open can of Bud Light Orange beer.

Shoot her.

Beer should be beer flavored. And bourbon should not taste of apples or unicorn foreskins or whatever the trendy fucking flavor is. Just gross.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a big fan of beer, both booshie and cheap...but not that shit!
I’ve seen that cheap shit you drink. Still better than fruited up cheap shit beer.

Last edited:
Back