• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A Texas woman pretended to be autistic earlier this month in order to con a caregiver into sex, Pearland police revealed on Thursday.

Rachel Childs, 29, allegedly solicited a caregiver online by pretending to be her autistic twin sister – despite not actually having a sister, a news release said.

Childs reportedly paid the caregiver to pick up her “twin sister” at Childs’ house in Pearland, Texas, take her to the caregiver’s house, and then return her the next morning.

Childs then allegedly engaged in sexual conduct toward the caregiver, which made him suspicious, Houston's KHOU-TV reported. The caregiver investigated Childs, learned her real identity and alerted authorities, police said.

Childs turned herself into Pearland police on Jan. 3 and is now out on bond, the Houston Chronicle reported. She has been charged with burglary of a habitation with intent to commit assault and indecent exposure, the news release said.

Pearland police request that anyone who believes they were victimized call 281-997-4151. Pearland is about a 25-minute drive south of Houston.

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-pr...ed-caregiver-into-sexual-gratification-police

Kinda funny

Not sure how this is a crime. Pathetic, but not a crime.

Tricking someone into thinking you need help being dressed/bathed/etc. meets criteria for a crime. Theres other stories on here where similar shit has happened.

I think she was pretending to be the sister and the autistic sister to get the big D
Why go to that much effort.
If a woman wants to have sex she pretty much needs to just say it.
Guaranteed ask 3 guys, at least one out of the three will if not all three.
Post automatically merged:

This is just weird and stupid.

Who was going to pay this caregiver?

Last edited:
Clearly a case of false advertising get the Better Business Bureau up on her ass. Something tells me she might actually like that

SO...good on the fella for not fucking the faketard...err. faking the fucktard..?. whatever.

In this day when we have to do DNA dragnets to figure out who's boinking coma patients, this guy seems to be a cut above.

Maybe, every penis abled American in her vicinity has said "Hell to the NO" to her, and her womanly charms.
Maybe, she should consider advertising for her lovin needs out of State?

If you feel your chances of scoring are improved by pretending to be disabled... !

I wonder if she heard about someone being sexually assaulted by their caregiver and came up with a plan so autistic it just might work.

Says really disturbing things about her opinion of herself as well as her opinions on men in caretaking positions / men in general.

Next up: we discover the caregiver has a history of sexually assaulting his clients, so who's the real bad guy here?

Back