• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say an Ohio woman whose son told her he was going to kill himself said she would do it for him before placing a plastic trash bag over his head and pulling the drawstrings.

The Repository in Canton reports a 36-year-old Alliance woman was charged with attempted murder after Alliance police were called to her northeast Ohio home Sunday to investigate a domestic violence report.

Stark County jail records show the young man, whose age wasn't available, was able to tear open the bag to breathe.

Court records say the woman confronted him over alleged theft or abuse of medication. The records say another family member had to intervene and the woman later said "she was upset and out of control."
https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/police-ohio-mom-who-put-plastic-bag-over-sons-head-arrested

Depressed teen: "I don't know if life is worth living."
Me (if I had one): "Let's set down and talk. Maybe we can work through this."

Drama teen: "I going to kill myself"
Me (if I had one): "Finally"

Now that mom got arrested for calling his suicide bluff, what Will be his next attention getting drama?
Depressed teen: "I don't know if life is worth living."
Me (if I had one): "Let's set down and talk. Maybe we can work through this."

Drama teen: "I going to kill myself"
Me (if I had one): "Finally"

I pray that neither of you ever have to live with guilt that comes from knowing that you could have done something to prevent the suicide of someone that you cared about, but chose not to because you thought they were being dramatic.

I pray that neither of you ever have to live with guilt that comes from knowing that you could have done something to prevent the suicide of someone that you cared about, but chose not to because you thought they were being dramatic.
I know where you are coming from. I'm willing to help people who ask for help and I have many times, but I do not deal with, nor do I have any respect for, those who threaten or act out in bullshit "cry for help" antics. You want help, ask for it. If a person like me could suck up my pride and seek help when I was deep in depression, then those little shits can too.

I know where you are coming from. I'm willing to help people who ask for help and I have many times, but I do not deal with, nor do I have any respect for, those who threaten or act out in bullshit "cry for help" antics. You want help, ask for it. If a person like me could suck up my pride and seek help when I was deep in depression, then those little shits can too.

I respect that. But the fact is, if you judge something to be a 'bullshit cry for help antic' you won't know if you were wrong until it's too late. Then it won't matter how sorry you are.

Back