• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman, out on parole after being charged in the death of her infant son, is now accused of leaving her newborn daughter in the toilet after giving birth, according to the Conroe Police Department.

Officers said Denette Williams told them she didn't know she was pregnant with her daughter. Around 3 a.m. on Sept. 3, 2020, Williams said she felt cramps and remembers hearing a "plop" in the toilet and seeing blood.

It was Williams' boyfriend, Christopher Hardmon, who discovered the newborn head down in the toilet after he heard Williams screaming in the shower, investigators said. Hardmon rescued the baby and called 911.

The infant was taken to Memorial Herman, where staff said she was healthy.

On Sept. 24, police found out Williams had submitted an application for SNAP benefits. She had identified herself as a pregnant woman with a due date of Sept. 1.

Investigators said they now believe Williams left the child in the toilet to drown and didn't seek medical care. She has been charged with endangering a child.

Williams is currently out on parole after serving five years of a 10-year sentence for her hand in the 2011 violent death of her 1-month-son.

Williams' son, Braylon Hood, died due to blunt force injuries, bruises and an injured spinal canal, police said. He was left in his car seat for 11 hours, without being fed or having his diaper changed, while Williams and Braylon's father, Jimmie Hood, watched a movie in their home, authorities said. He suffered a broken neck after Williams held him by the neck while feeding him and Hood laid him on his leg with his head hanging over.
1612706902752.jpeg

Original Thread

Wow, just wow. What a shit human being. How anyone can treat a defenseless baby like that, for absolutely no reason, is beyond me. Just leave the damn baby at the fire station. Why is that so hard!!

Yeah yeah, I know, benefits! But I've been on welfare and, uh, it's not that much. It doesn't even cover rent. If I didn't want my daughter, a few hundred bucks a month would not be worth the 24 hour job of taking care of a baby. And you don't get more money for each subsequent kid, either. If people think they're playing the system by keeping kids they don't want, well, then they are really dumb.

I think they just don't want to deal with the social consequences and ego blow of people knowing they gave up their kid.

Last edited:
She didn't want anything to do with this baby, or any baby, it seems, she got 5 years for murdering her son, she needs to get life for leaving this one in the toilet, she's proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that she's dangerous to babies. Never let her out again but we all know how that goes, babies count for very little in the so-called justice system.

From December 16, 2014
A Conroe mom convicted two years ago in the death of her infant son received a reduced sentence of 10 years in prison Tuesday after an appellate court decision reversed the original judgment of 15 years.

The 9th Court of Appeals ruled in March for a new punishment hearing in the case against Denette Williams, 27, for a conviction of a lesser included second-degree felony charge of injury to a child.

After review of the trial record, the appellate court found insufficient evidence to support the first-degree felony conviction that rendered the 15-year prison sentence Aug. 2, 2012.

Williams previously had been found guilty of intentionally or knowingly causing serious bodily injury to her 5-week-old son, Braylan Hood, who was born five weeks premature and weighed only 4 pounds, 9 ounces.

J.P. Hood received probation on a seven-year prison sentence in December 2012, but his probation was revoked nine months later, according to court records.

Prosecutors used Facebook posts by Hood, who moved to San Antonio, to show he violated the terms and conditions of his probation by traveling outside of the city and failing to avoid contact with minors.

Hood was ordered to serve seven years in prison and pay $5,500 in court costs.

In cases like this, she has seriously abused the rights of Two children! She Gives up her rights when she does that, we’re not talking about a person who has taken care of a child but this female killed one child and would have killed number two had she not been rescued by another party! Why would you not use birth control, it’s obvious she does not want to care for a child. It defies common logic!

That poor baby survived this nasty thing’s vagina and baptism by toilet. She should never have to be subjected to this beast again. I hope her parental rights have been severed; she obviously has no interest in parenting and doesn’t need the food stamps. And what is that ring around her neck? Is her fat roll casting a shadow?

Seriously?! She had a joke of a sentence for killing her son, and then guess what happens? It does not take a Rhodes Scholar to see how idiotic it was to free this person so soon. She should never have been given a second chance to kill another baby; it should most ideally be an eternal game over for babykillers after the first time.

Poor little baby Braylan did not get the justice he deserved.

1694677800107.png

This monster apparently had two children that died.

Baby Braylan's obituary says nothing about him and the image used is heartbreaking.

Also she allegedly has the baby she left in the toilet back in her care.

Bitch needs to learn to swallow (convince her it is cupcake filling and she will be all over it).
Or take it up the backdoor since birth control ain't her thing.

Post delivery abortion seems to be her go to hobby.
If you think, after her forehead is tattooed with 'I KILL CHILDREN', that anyone would get with that...

Back