• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I wonder if she stood on her head and we threw in some purified water, malt, roasted barley and hops if she could brew us up a stout in time for Christmas? :woot:

[please feel free to substitute winter holiday of choice] :D

I wonder if she stood on her head and we threw in some purified water, malt, roasted barley and hops if she could brew us up a stout in time for Christmas? :woot:

[please feel free to substitute winter holiday of choice] :D
Um...
Uh.....

As long as she doesn't aerate it herself?
:p

I had to give you an awesome because I totally agree with you.
But I wanted to also post on how totally amazing the female body is.
We can grow a whole human in our body with just some salty fluid donated by your gender. We can supply nourishment for that little human from our own body.
We can (apparently) bake bread from yeast supplied by our own body.
Make cheese from breast milk (see link)
http://www.theguardian.com/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/mar/09/breast-milk-cheese-new-york
Also breast milk yogurt (see link)
http://www.food.com/recipe/breastmilk-yoghurt-for-babies-52832
For dessert, Breast milk ice cream!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...3/breast-milk-ice-cream-a-hit-at-london-store

Looks to me like a woman could feed a family of 4 and never leave the house!
What can the male do? Supply the salt, I suppose.

Don't forget about multiple orgasms, Jack. Yep, We're amazing!
You're sexist.

Just told a buddy about this one and he said, "Forget the beer, that'll take too long. Just cram a fuckin' ham and some flour in that shit and call her a Hot Pocket." :hilarious:

And @Saury , she's not sexIST, she's sexAY. :joyful: ;)

ETA: Not coming on to ya, @Keepalowprofile , just standing up for the Sisterhood. *power fist* lol

Last edited:
Oh so you're saying the disgustingness of men is purely voluntary, then. The farting contests, and proud smell of bowels movements that would gag a maggot, putting their tongue in places that, apparently has enough yeast to grow bread. Sticking their "manhood" into the same place and others shows a lack of caring that women are digusting, but, at least, women's disgustingness is something we don't chose to do, it's our birthright
Don't forget that we, on occasion, randomly shit our pants.

This reminds me.

Has anyone here ever gotten from a friend that friendship bread starter?

Its some yeasty stuff growing in a container and you keep dividing it up as it grows and give it away.

I'm never going to accept that shit again. I trust no one.

Omfg. It is Amish Friendship bread. Please don't get me started on that again. It is the grossest shit imaginable. Eerrppp. :vomit:
It isn't right. All bubbly and rancid and nasty. Definitely follows NO type of proper food handling procedures. Makes me need to go puke. :(

My grandmother used to make that Friendship bread stuff all the time, it just went against everything I was taught about when something needs to be thrown away and when it's slimy and bubbly, it needs to go in the trash.But she and everyone else ate it and loved it, I could not make myself taste it after seeing the starter setting on the stove getting ripe. GROSSSSSSSSSSo_O

Has anyone here ever gotten from a friend that friendship bread starter?

Yes, it made great bread. But I never passed it along to anyone. I also got some fruit starter, where once a week you toss in sugar and canned fruit. After thirty days, it's a mess of fermented fruit, and you bake some cakes for friends and give them a jar of the fermented juice. I ate all the cake myself. Yum.

Yes, it made great bread. But I never passed it along to anyone. I also got some fruit starter, where once a week you toss in sugar and canned fruit. After thirty days, it's a mess of fermented fruit, and you bake some cakes for friends and give them a jar of the fermented juice. I ate all the cake myself. Yum.

That's the same one I used in the early 90's to make the cakes. I can't stand traditional fruitcakes, but this one was surprisingly nummy. Did you ever try a swig of the juice? A couple of shots of that stuff and you don't care if anyone else gets a damned cake or not, lol. Nasty AND tasty. :hungry: :hungover:

Did you ever try a swig of the juice?
Yes, the juice is good! I've made friendship fruity cake with fermented fresh fruit and raisans, also delicious.
If you don't like regular fruitcake, just make the same recipe but use real dried fruits and crystalized ginger instead of the weird plastic fruit. Pour Drambuie or sherry over the cake, wrap and age for a few weeks. Eat with Stilton cheese and a glass of port. Fabulous combination.

Yes, the juice is good! I've made friendship fruity cake with fermented fresh fruit and raisans, also delicious.
If you don't like regular fruitcake, just make the same recipe but use real dried fruits and crystalized ginger instead of the weird plastic fruit. Pour Drambuie or sherry over the cake, wrap and age for a few weeks. Eat with Stilton cheese and a glass of port. Fabulous combination.

That sounds amazing, esp. with Drambuie! I used to do gingerbread cake rings in full-sized bundt pans and wrap them in Grand Marnier soaked cheesecloth to age them and they were divine. I've got a dehydrator for the fruit, so I think I'm going to try your idea with mini bundt pans and attach them to a few special gifts this year. I know they'll get a kick out of my tags, "Recipe compliments of Muriel!" Lol.

:woot: So, if you're invited to her dinner party, during the bread course, would one say "Please pass the butter?", or "Please pass the Monistat?" What is the proper protocol for a nice, big slice of Zoe's Finest Homegrown SourHo bread? Is there vag yeast mixed in with the olive oil, too? And if so, do you have to use your bread to fish around and try to scoop up the colonies, or is there a tiny, little caviar spoon for that? *sighing at the amazing world of microbes* Those doggone wascally mycoplasms. They really do have 1,001 uses. :smuggrin:
SourHo bread! :crack:

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!
:jawdrop: Is this for real? Friendship bread is NASTY SHIT. Fruitcake is NASTY SHIT. Period. Ick. Yuck. Eerrp. :vomit:
An Amish friendship fruitcake? Hell to the Fuck NOOOOOO! :vomit::dead:
This combines two of the nastiest food ideas ever. I can't even bring myself to Google it, as I just threw up in my mouth at the mere thought of its existence.
Nothing says you are my bff like a container of bubbling, slimy, fermenting nope.
I just can't even imagine it. Omg. :bigtears:

Only on the D'D can a thread orignally about yeast infection bread turn into a holiday recipe swap!!
I love us!!!:p

Well, someone had to eat it, right?

KIIS FM's Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson were the unfortunate recipients of the sourdough on Friday, with Kyle unknowingly eating a slice as part of a breakfast radio prank on him.

After sending the bread to the radio duo, with the shock jock toasting it, Stavri called through to explain what it was made of to the pair.

I hope you enjoy it. I actually made it from a really special recipe that I've made myself, that I'm actually quite proud of. I actually used my own bodily yeast,' Stavri told the duo.

'So I just thought, we put yeast in bread, so why not be really natural. And use what I've got.'

Stavri then started to explain how she extracted the yeast, but was quickly stopped by Jackie who said she going to 'vomit'.

Kyle was also heard dry retching in the background, telling his listeners that he couldn't get the taste out of his mouth.

'My mouth's still clammy....Bring us some water please, bring us some water,' he cried.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...r-Zoe-Stavri-vaginal-yeast.html#ixzz3uCGfXlx8

2F0BA5CF00000578-3345385-image-m-45_1449204016218.jpg

Before anyone goes feeling sorry for poor little Kyle, trust me, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy .....
..... read this .......
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/re...356243530?sv=b7f83b0f0beb20f816c0f49d1be100f8

Last edited:
eww ok thanks for makin me wanna puke lol now everytime i go to arbys and see the advertisement for a creme brulee milk shake i will no longer find it desirable.. so thanks megan lol

there is this company that makes vagina beer, the order of yoni. pussy beer. Labia lager. :blackeye::sour::yuck:
Post automatically merged:

there was that weird lady back in 2013 Casey Jenkins spent 28 days knitting a scarf from a ball of wool she put her in terry fold flaps. :pompous:
Post automatically merged:

does the word vagina make you uncomfortable jeffrey???? :spy:

Last edited:
Back