• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@Keepalowprofile
LMFAO!!! In all this disgustingly crude humorous vag yeast exchange, the wholesome joys of friendship bread never occurred to me. Because I'm a wholesome farm girl who actually makes sourdough bread! From plain air. It took a while, but it worked. I'm no food faddie, I used store bought yeast too. Whatever my experiments, the results are fine, and I have not resorted to my vag cultures because nature has always provided. No one ever really needed vagina starter, something was always in the air, ready to make sourdough for a practical baker.

Last edited:
From Article:
"Naturally, since she's (1) a feminist blogger and (2) talking about bodily fluids, she hasn't gotten all positive responses from this experiment."

Here I fixed it for you:
Naturally, since she's (1) a nasty dirty person who clearly needs any and all attention and has too much time on her hands, she hasn't gotten all positive responses from this experiment.

OK way better.

As for 'females being dirty' the vagina is self cleaning and maintaining. As others stated the largest reason women get yeast infections is generally taking antibiotics and occasionally issues associated with post birth hormonal imbalances. Only a jackass would think his own mothers body, the woman who gave birth to him, was 'disgusting'. Sad.

knosn
"Naturally, since she's (1) a feminist blogger and (2) talking about bodily fluids, she hasn't gotten all positive responses from this experiment."
Correction: She's a total fake attention whore talking about female bodily fluids.
If all genders are equal so is every yeast and bacteria in this politically correct world.
Why is no one creating male cultured smegma cheese for me to spread on my vagina sourdough cracker?!
Insert every known pukey emoji here>>>>
Because no real male is into such crap, an no one else wants soy boy spread.

Last edited:
knosn
Correction: She's a total fake attention whore talking about female bodily fluids.
If all genders are equal so is every yeast and bacteria in this politically correct world.
Why is no one creating male cultured smegma cheese for me to spread on my vagina sourdough cracker?!
Insert every known pukey emoji here>>>>
Because no real male is into such crap, an no one else wants soy boy spread.

"male cultured smegma cheese for me to spread on my vagina sourdough cracker"

how does that statement sound like something served in a boujie cafe and also nasty as fuck? You are a word artist Muriel, you have a gift my friend LOL

"male cultured smegma cheese for me to spread on my vagina sourdough cracker"

how does that statement sound like something served in a boujie cafe and also nasty as fuck? You are a word artist Muriel, you have a gift my friend LOL
Thank you for the kind words, my goal is calling out crazy ass PC rubbish.
And you turned a great phrase yourself: "served in a boujie café and also nasty as fuck" Doesn't that also express the total bullshit of what I wished to expose?

Last edited:
Back