• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
British Blogger Zoe Stavri whipped the Internet up into a frothy bread mix frenzy earlier this week, after writing about a sourdough loaf she'd begun to make from scratch, leavened with yeast from a vaginal infection. She sourced the yeast with the help of a dildo, as if baking weren't fun enough already.

Her first tweets on the subject chronicled her yeast making her dough rise — "IT'S ALIVE"! she wrote, in an acceptable use of all caps — and a blog post also documented the criticism she'd received on social media in response. Noting much of the hate came from apparently grossed-out men, Stavri argues that "the vast majority of the utter horror about my sourdough isn't anything to do with ignorance on food hygiene, but more to do with a general mistrust and horror at vag."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a49894/yeast-infection-sourdough-bread/

:woot: So, if you're invited to her dinner party, during the bread course, would one say "Please pass the butter?", or "Please pass the Monistat?" What is the proper protocol for a nice, big slice of Zoe's Finest Homegrown SourHo bread? Is there vag yeast mixed in with the olive oil, too? And if so, do you have to use your bread to fish around and try to scoop up the colonies, or is there a tiny, little caviar spoon for that? *sighing at the amazing world of microbes* Those doggone wascally mycoplasms. They really do have 1,001 uses. :smuggrin:

Unbelievably grotesquely gross and disgusting. There is just nothing you can say to make this acceptable, this is ALMOST as bad as knitting with your yarn stashed in your vagina while on your period, that one takes the cake, this one just makes biscuits.o_O:(:shrug::muted::laser:

Historically men are much more disgusting than women. It's only in the last 50 or so years that women have had the opportunity to become disgusting as men, now they are using their newfound freedom to become as disgusting as they wanna be.

FREEEEEEDOM!:D

What the fuck would posess someone to do that? That's just sick. I make sure I wash my hands after I use the bathroom and especially all the time when I cook. Who would want to eat that? Ewww! Fucking gross!

And @gatekeeper wins with SourHo bread!!! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

You Demonites are some hilarious fuckers when you wanna be. Not many places can make me actually LOL like this one. :D

Awwww hell to the mothafuck no! I saw this thread earlier and just couldn't make myself read it. I don't know what gave me the courage to read it now. That's just an immeasurable amount of fucked up...and it's pretty hard to gross me out but harvesting yeast with a dildo is apparently capable of doing just that. BLAH!

Historically men are much more disgusting than women. It's only in the last 50 or so years that women have had the opportunity to become disgusting as men, now they are using their newfound freedom to become as disgusting as they wanna be.

FREEEEEEDOM!:D

No, the physiological processes that plague females are VASTLY more disgusting than those of men. There's absolutely no comparison on that. From infections to pregnancy to periods to menopause to the mechanics of sexual intercourse, ugh i could add so much more in there as well. Women, from a purely scientific standpoint, are fucking nasty.

No, the physiological processes that plague females are VASTLY more disgusting than those of men. There's absolutely no comparison on that. From infections to pregnancy to periods to menopause to the mechanics of sexual intercourse, ugh i could add so much more in there as well. Women, from a purely scientific standpoint, are fucking nasty.
I had to give you an awesome because I totally agree with you.
But I wanted to also post on how totally amazing the female body is.
We can grow a whole human in our body with just some salty fluid donated by your gender. We can supply nourishment for that little human from our own body.
We can (apparently) bake bread from yeast supplied by our own body.
Make cheese from breast milk (see link)
http://www.theguardian.com/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/mar/09/breast-milk-cheese-new-york
Also breast milk yogurt (see link)
http://www.food.com/recipe/breastmilk-yoghurt-for-babies-52832
For dessert, Breast milk ice cream!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...3/breast-milk-ice-cream-a-hit-at-london-store

Looks to me like a woman could feed a family of 4 and never leave the house!
What can the male do? Supply the salt, I suppose.

Don't forget about multiple orgasms, Jack. Yep, We're amazing!

I wasn't even touching the "women are the cows of people" thing, but thanks for de-sexualizing breasts for me, sometimes a guy forgets how grotesque they truly are.

And i wouldn't argue that it's an amazing thing. But it's amazing the same way maggot debridement therapy is amazing. It's horrifying as can be, but still, quite a wondrous working of our physical world nonetheless.

I wasn't even touching the "women are the cows of people" thing, but thanks for de-sexualizing breasts for me, sometimes a guy forgets how grotesque they truly are.

And i wouldn't argue that it's an amazing thing. But it's amazing the same way maggot debridement therapy is amazing. It's horrifying as can be, but still, quite a wondrous working of our physical world nonetheless.
Oh Jack, Why don't you come over for dinner. The menu will be grilled cheese, a glass of milk and Ice cream for dessert or yogurt if you're watching your caloric intake.

(crap away Jack)

Its the multiple orgasm thing that made you mad, isn't it?

Last edited:
the physiological processes that plague females

Oh so you're saying the disgustingness of men is purely voluntary, then. The farting contests, and proud smell of bowels movements that would gag a maggot, putting their tongue in places that, apparently has enough yeast to grow bread. Sticking their "manhood" into the same place and others shows a lack of caring that women are digusting, but, at least, women's disgustingness is something we don't chose to do, it's our birthright.

Just so you know Jack, I'm not arguing with you so much as poking fun at you, cause, you know, you're funny.

I thought sourdough bread was gross before reading this.. Now it will never be anything but SourNooooooooo. Ick.

Gahhhhh

Last edited:
I had to give you an awesome because I totally agree with you.
But I wanted to also post on how totally amazing the female body is.
We can grow a whole human in our body with just some salty fluid donated by your gender. We can supply nourishment for that little human from our own body.
We can (apparently) bake bread from yeast supplied by our own body.
Make cheese from breast milk (see link)
http://www.theguardian.com/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/mar/09/breast-milk-cheese-new-york
Also breast milk yogurt (see link)
http://www.food.com/recipe/breastmilk-yoghurt-for-babies-52832
For dessert, Breast milk ice cream!
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...3/breast-milk-ice-cream-a-hit-at-london-store

Looks to me like a woman could feed a family of 4 and never leave the house!
What can the male do? Supply the salt, I suppose.

Don't forget about multiple orgasms, Jack. Yep, We're amazing!

*In her best barker's voice laughing herself to tears* Gathuh 'round, folks! We have a winnah! :hilarious:

(I'll leave out the old adage, "Ain't man nor beast run nothin'. Ev'rybody know this ol' world been runnin' on pussy since time began." :p :joyful:

The farting contests, and proud smell of bowels movements that would gag a maggot, putting their tongue in places that, apparently has enough yeast to grow bread. Sticking their "manhood" into the same place and others shows a lack of caring that women are digusting, but, at least, women's disgustingness is something we don't chose to do, it's our birthright.
Just so you know Jack, I'm not arguing with you so much as poking fun at you, cause, you know, you're funny.

I know you're joking, but this really isn't up for opinion, we're talking scientific fact here.

Plenty of men utilize protection. And it's totally possible for a woman to maintain a healthy and clean nether-region. Yeast infections usually are a result of a female failing to maintain proper hygiene

BTW, women are shameless farters, don't let the propensity of the male population to indulge in fart humor sway you on the realities of flatulence. Women smell like shit, and from my experiences care even less about doing so. I don't know if it's that they think no one will suspect it was them cuz they're a female or if they just genuinely have less regard for those around them, or perhaps it's due to the higher rates of intestinal disorders such as Crohns and IBS in the female population.

Also, for every dickhead who thinks farting and belching and all that is hilarious, there's some dumb bimbo who thinks it makes her "cute" and "cool" and "funny" to fart and burp and try to "just be one of the guys!".

Yeast infections usually are a result of a female failing to maintain proper hygiene

Once again, you are here spewing on a subject you know close to nothing about.
The majority of yeast infections are caused by the woman taking antibiotics.

Last time I made sourdough starter, I left a bowl of flour outdoors for 24 hours. It picks up microscopic goodies right out of the air.

This reminds me.

Has anyone here ever gotten from a friend that friendship bread starter?

Its some yeasty stuff growing in a container and you keep dividing it up as it grows and give it away.

I'm never going to accept that shit again. I trust no one.

Back