• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A South Carolina woman whose mother was charged with murder a week ago after leaving a child in a hot car was arrested Monday after her children had to be rescued from inside a hot car, the Walterboro Police Department said.

Ashley Pangalangan left her two kids, a 7-year-old and a 6-month-old, inside of a car while she was shopping at Walmart, Lt. Amye Stivender said in an interview with The State.

A week after her sister died, 30-year-old Ashley Pangalangan was charged with unlawful conduct of a minor, Stivender said.

At about 1:30 p.m. Monday, officers found her children inside a running car where the air conditioning was not working properly, causing warm air to blow on them, according to Stivender.

The temperature in nearby Charleston at 1 p.m. was 90 degrees, according to Weather Underground.

Ashley Pangalangan was arrested after leaving the Walmart and returning to her car, police said.

The children didn’t require medical treatment after getting out of the car, but were taken to a doctor for a check up before they were turned over to the Department of Social Services and placed in emergency protective custody, Stivender said.

1566497698039.png

Last edited:
From this Idiot's FB
I am going to say at least this much even though I have been advised by so many to not say anything but I have thought long and hard about this...God has a way of humbling people. So for everyone who thinks such a tragedy like this will never happen to them or their family...well we never thought so either. To be reminded of the worst day of our lives over and over...Although I hope and pray no one ever has to experience what my family has went through (along with the news and all of you publicizing and criticizing us on all media), it could happen to any of you. I would be aware before you all are so quick to judge and bash because this could have been your sister or brother in that car...this could have been your mother/father, grandmother, aunt/uncle on trial. I pray God never decides to show the ones persecuting and criticizing what this feels like...but if He does, I promise I will be the one praying in your corner instead of tormenting your judgemental souls even more.

A 7 year old needed to be rescued to get out of a hot car?? Either this 7 year old is quite fucking stupid and has no idea how to operate basic locks, or the cops are being drama queens.
If the child is in a 5 point harness seat it may be hard to undo.’ It could be the child was never taught how to open the door.
Post automatically merged:

Link to story for dead sister

Look...that's bullshit that broad is tryin to push.
It couldnt EVER never fuckin ever happen to my family.
We dont leave our KIDS in a car.
NEVER.
ya brought em with ya, why the FUCK wouldnt you take them in the store ?
Kidnapping, kid messing around throwing it outta park into reverse cuz they're bored.
Kid has to pee...baby starts crying....
Reasons we WOULD NEVER ever have to deal with any bad press...
Fuck you,
You're a lazy bitch
And the apple didn't rot far from the tree in that...crew...FAMILY isn't what I'm thinking when I read this shit.
Fuck em both.
Dicks.
How they can justify sheer negligence with the trite " it could've happened to anyone" logic...it blows my wig back.

I find it pathetic yet predictable when guilty salad tossers try making their stupidity an act of God's Will.

Lady, you are a careless dimwit. God did not step into your life to turn your car into a Baby Roaster Convection Oven. That is entirely on you! God has more important stuff going on like determining football game winners, creating worms that only eat baby eyes, making pretty sunsets, determining who gets an Oscar and giving mankind bananas!

Who else in this clan of retardation has kids to bake?

A 7 year old needed to be rescued to get out of a hot car?? Either this 7 year old is quite fucking stupid and has no idea how to operate basic locks, or the cops are being drama queens.
On some cars, if you use the key fob to lock the car, someone on the inside can't just pull the handle. Someone needs to press unlock to make that handle work.
Honestly, some seven year olds could do that. Hell, some seven year olds could drive the car with no problems.
I think this whole family is on the dull side of life. Grandmother just killed this mom's sister leaving her in a car 1 week ago and now she leaves her kids in a car to go shopping inside Walmart.
Post automatically merged:

So what if the cops are being a little over dramatic.
Lots of things could happen. She left the car running. The 7 yo could have put the car in reverse and killed someone. A car jacker pedophile could have taken off with the kids.

And what's wrong with just taking your kids into the store??? When did being a parent become difficult?

Last edited:
Obviously this wasn't an accident ...she left the car running ffs and I'm pretty certain she was painfully aware that the AC wasn't working ...No, this couldn't have happened to 'anyone' ... It's more likely to happen to lazy assholes who can't be bothered to just take their kids into the store with them.
Am I 'mom-shaming'? :finger:

Back