• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568640261924.png

A North Carolina woman was held as a sex slave and repeatedly tortured in two hotel rooms and two suspects have been arrested in connection with the case, police said on Friday.

The woman, whose identity was not released, was “forced into sexual acts with random men” and “physically and mentally punished... if she failed to meet a certain quota financially,” the Pineville Police Department said in a news release.

At two national hotels in Pineville, about 15 miles south of Charlotte, the woman was verbally abused, choked in ice baths and branded with a hot coat hanger, police said. The violence unfolded in front of her two children who were occasionally beaten with a belt but not sexually abused, investigators added.

Police said they’d been investigating the woman’s trafficking case when she contacted them. Suspects Thomas Antoine Miller, 26, and Shakeeta Lasha Adams, 25, were arrested in connection with her case.

“In both locations, the same two suspects arrested were involved in unspeakable violent acts,” police said.

Miller has been charged with human trafficking of an adult victim, sexual servitude of an adult victim, assault by strangulation, assault on a child under 12, assault on a female and communicating threats.

Maybe I am jaded, but my gut says the victim put herself in that position and exposed her children to her shitty assed life choices.

She may have ended up as a “slave”, but I’ll bet she was not always.

I care about those poor kids. Fuck her and these two pieces of utter non-contrite shit.

(I am aware that my post reads as victim blaming, but oh well. Calls ‘em as I sees ‘em)

Maybe I am jaded, but my gut says the victim put herself in that position and exposed her children to her shitty assed life choices.

She may have ended up as a “slave”, but I’ll bet she was not always.

I care about those poor kids. Fuck her and these two pieces of utter non-contrite shit.

(I am aware that my post reads as victim blaming, but oh well. Calls ‘em as I sees ‘em)
You may be "calling" it but that doesn't mean you are "seeing" it. Unless you have information that the rest of us do not then you are indeed victim blaming. I can't help but wonder why.

Shakeeta.... I don’t know why I read this .. this morning and thought of some drunk hillbilly talking about he had shiiitttiiiitttttaaaa when he was scared in his pants.. I am going to hell...

Adams, 25, was charged with simple assault and is free on bail pending trial.

One other article I have read state that the victim was kidnapped. That was not mentioned in the article first posted here. If that is true, I shelve my side-eye, but still would like more info.

Last edited:
I live rather close to a major drug corridor and every week there are arrests in shithole motels for drugs and prostitution.

I follow the local arrest accounts and also the updates on dropped charges, with criminal charges then often being filed on the “victim”, who often has fabricated her initial story.

Sadly, kids are almost always involved.

That said, “good night and horrible news”.

Take care, all. ❤️

I live rather close to a major drug corridor and every week there are arrests in shithole motels for drugs and prostitution.

I follow the local arrest accounts and also the updates on dropped charges, with criminal charges then often being filed on the “victim”, who often has fabricated her initial story.

Sadly, kids are almost always involved.

That said, “good night and horrible news”.

Take care, all.
I wroywrote a message to you this morning but you might not have received it yet. Bottom line, I was out of line commenting a bunch of smart ass comments about a person who I know nothing about. I have no personal knowledge about the past experiences which have been educational for you in reference to the dark underbelly so present in nearly every aspect of the world around us. I owe you an apology for my ignorant comments and I hope you will see this as a genuine apology for my childish shit talking.

I wrote a message to you this morning but you might not have received it yet. Bottom line, I was out of line commenting a bunch of smart ass comments about a person who I know nothing about. I have no personal knowledge about the past experiences which have been educational for you in reference to the dark underbelly so present in nearly every aspect of the world around us. I owe you an apology for my ignorant comments and I hope you will see this as a genuine apology for my childish shit talking.

Last edited:
Miller released without bail. :meh:

Post automatically merged:

So, both of the perpetrators of heinous torture and abuse as well as sex trafficking are free at this time. Wtf?

Last edited:
Six weeks is how long Casei Jones and her four children are missing ..
Yeah just saw deceased update , guess I was hoping for something better
Why are you posting this in this thread. We have a thread about that case.

Back