• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Delaware County woman accused of starving her children and making them eat dog feces is in jail.

Mary Elizabeth Moore, 34, of rural Delaware County is charged in Delaware County District Court with two counts of child neglect.

The two children, ages 5 and 3, are now in state custody after Moore refused to take them to a hospital and was resistant to the medical staff’s advice, according to an arrest warrant.

The two children were hospitalized at Saint Francis Hospital intensive care unit in Tulsa, where the older child weighed 26 pounds and the younger sibling weighed 18 pounds, the affidavit states.

The children were so malnourished “that hospital staff had to place them on a special diet and applied nasal feeding tubes,” the affidavit states. They were later diagnosed with “severely malnourished and developed re-feeding syndrome before beginning to gain weight.”

Both of the children’s failure to thrive “is due to protein-calorie malnutrition, not being provided enough calories,” the affidavit states.

When Department of Human Services workers asked the older child about her diet she stated she ate dog feces, which the arresting officer noted in the affidavit was the reason for the pinworms found in the child.

“DHS records indicate a long withstanding history of failure to thrive cases brought up against Mary (Moore),” the affidavit states.

The child told investigators that Moore’s boyfriend “sometimes throws bottles” at the younger child and described in graphic detail eating dog feces.

Moore denied starving her children and feeding them dog feces and later became upset with the interview and left, the affidavit states

Last edited:
Her Two children look exactly like her it is scary.

If you guys want I will post their images for a short time and then remove them.

@Satanica
A Delaware County woman who starved her children and made them eat dog feces will avoid jail time after pleading no contest to charges connected to the crime.

According to court documents Mary Elizabeth Moore’s 5-year-old and 3-year-old children were hospitalized in the intensive care unit and were “so malnourished that hospital staff had to place them on a special diet and applied nasal feeding tubes to both children.”

Investigators say the 5-year-old weighed just 26 pounds, while the 3-year-old weighed 18 pounds.

“While DHS was at the hospital and speaking with one of the children, the child disclosed that she was allegedly being fed dog feces,” said Delaware County Undersheriff Tracy Shaw. “This is definitely an extreme case of child neglect, one of the worst that I’ve seen.”

The affidavit went on to say one of the children “had pinworms in her stool as well” and indicated she “gets spanked for hitting and laughing.”

According to court documents, Moore was in denial about the extent of the neglect. At the time, she claimed she didn’t want them hospitalized because she had a meeting with DHS the next day.

Shaw said that while DHS had received “many complaints” about Moore in the past, this was the first time the sheriff’s office was alerted to the case.

Last week, Moore pleaded no contest to the charges and was given a suspended seven-year sentence. According to online court records, Moore has been ordered to not have contact with the victims.

I never became a father because I didn't think I'd be a great parent. So, it's not something I ever took a chance at. However, I was of a mind that maybe I wouldn't spend enough time with a child, or maybe I wouldn't be a great role model in the decisions I've made in my own life. Maybe I wouldn't be able to afford to give that child everything he or she wanted. Maybe I'm too selfish to be a parent. Things like that.

But my thoughts on why I would have been a 'poor parent' pale in comparison to the nightmares that I read about on here. Wow.

Luckily something tells me this monster will fuck up again and end up in prison.

Since she is not allowed contact with the children it is hopeful that her parental rights are in the process of being terminated.

Back