• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard

A woman disguised in a blond wig shot to death two Israeli men at a Chinese restaurant in an upscale Mexico City shopping mall, in what appears to be an assassination carried out by an organized crime hit squad.

The alleged assailant was quickly arrested and claimed the double murder was a crime of passion – but authorities said on Thursday that both victims were well-known figures in the Israeli underworld.

“The event yesterday leads us to relate the facts with a settling of scores among criminal groups and/or organised crime,” said Ulíses Lara López, a spokesman for the city prosecutor’s office. “It could be a settling of scores in the Israeli mafia, which is why a complete identification [of the victims] was possible, along with their criminal records.”

Mexico City officials identified the victims as Johny Ben and Alon Azulay. The embassy of Israel in Mexico confirmed the victims were Israeli citizens. It said that Ben, 44, and Azulay, 41, “already had criminal records in Israel as well as in Mexico”.

The embassy identified Ben by the name “Benjamin Yeshurun Sutchi”.

The attack took place on Wednesday at the Artz Pedregal shopping mall. Authorities said the woman and a male accomplice sat down at a table near the victims at the Hunan restaurant and ordered drinks.

The woman then rose and approached the Israelis, shooting them at close range. One of the victims died at the scene, while the other man later succumbed to his injuries in the hospital.

Cellphone video of the incident shows panicked diners cowering under tables after the gunfire.

Security video showed at least two alleged accomplices with assault weapons disarming an auxiliary police officer outside the mall then firing at a patrol car – striking an officer in the arm – and fleeing in a car.

The assailant fled the scene, ditching the wig and other parts of her disguise outside the mall, but she was caught by police while attempting to flee the shopping centre.

She initially told police that the murder was a crime of passion.

I wonder what the assassins actually get out of these deals. This was done openly, presumably to make a point, so there was just about no chance she would get away with it.

So what's the deal then? Money isn't very useful in prison. If there were violent threats against her, she would probably turn in the people who paid upon arrest. Maybe money goes to their family? I don't get it.

The very definition of "international incident." Like it.

I wonder what the assassins actually get out of these deals. This was done openly, presumably to make a point, so there was just about no chance she would get away with it.

So what's the deal then? Money isn't very useful in prison. If there were violent threats against her, she would probably turn in the people who paid upon arrest. Maybe money goes to their family? I don't get it.
Sometimes you gotta earn your stripes, and it goes bad.

Usually they do get away with it; see just about every mob hit ever.

The very definition of "international incident." Like it.

Sometimes you gotta earn your stripes, and it goes bad.

Usually they do get away with it; see just about every mob hit ever.
this hit was to make a point,it was splashy as a spaghetti western, not sure if Ghost added the video I put up in chat but it was a lot of show, these guys were Israeli mafia, in the past Israelis had complete control of the arms deals for the most part including connections with the military arms here and got a big cut of the drug deals 7 laundering money When the Russians moved in east coast as wellas west they lost chunks and this is Mexico cartels letting them know they aren't gonna show any love too. She will go iin but probably live good inside until she gets out
Post automatically merged:

Shouldn't have ordered Kung Pow Chicken!
bit too spicy?

Last edited:
Back