• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
MhandgripsFwrist.jpeg

"A woman was gang-raped in a moving vehicle here while returning home after visiting her ailing six-year-old daughter in Agartala Medical College and was thrown out on a road in the town at around midnight by her tormentors before fleeing, a police official said on Thursday."

"The officer-in-charge of the police station, Mumtaz Hasina said the woman had boarded an auto-rickshaw, whose driver was known to her on her way back home at around 7-30 pm."

"When the auto-rickshaw driver took another route, the woman had protested but he had said that he was going via an alternative route to get more passengers. On the way, four persons boarded in the vehicle and tied her mouth and hands."

"They forcibly shifted her to a car and drove to Narsingarh, about 15 km away," Hasina said quoting the complaint filed by the woman's husband."

"At Narsingarh, four more persons who were waiting in the roadside jungle got into the car and all of them raped her there."

"At around 11-30 pm that night the woman was thrown out of the car near the circuit house here. Later she was spotted by some people who admitted her to the hospital, Hasina said."

Last edited by a moderator:
The women of India should be able to get guns and go to the range to practice regularly! When more and more rapists start taking the Room Temperature Challenge, they will start treating women with respect! If I lived there, I would carry my S&W 5906 with its 15 plus 1 capacity.

The women of India should be able to get guns and go to the range to practice regularly! When more and more rapists start taking the Room Temperature Challenge, they will start treating women with respect! If I lived there, I would carry my S&W 5906 with its 15 plus 1 capacity.
You’ll probably need a few extra clips, it’s India after

Back