• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3463123.shtml#.U5d4QnY3kdU

[....]
The victim told investigators Gabriel Garcia, first met the victim at a party where he took her car keys. Garcia then contacted the woman through a friend on Facebook about returning the keys, so she agreed to meet him.
[....]
Garcia refused to let the woman leave after she asked for her keys and a ride home. He instead made sexual advances.
After trying to distract Garcia the victim called 911. Overhearing the conversation, Garcia reportedly pushed the woman down a flight of stairs before ordering his Pit bull terrier to bite the woman. The dog turned on Garcia instead and bit him in the upper arm.
[....]
The woman was able to escape when Garcia’s father came home and was able to call 911 a second time.

Sheriff’s deputies arrested Garcia, charging him with one count of second-degree kidnapping, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and battery.
[....]

smart dog. This guy sounds like he needs to be locked up and never let out again. Sounds like she is lucky she got out alive.

Overhearing the conversation, Garcia reportedly pushed the woman down a flight of stairs before ordering his Pit bull terrier to bite the woman. The dog turned on Garcia instead and bit him in the upper arm.

Yep, Dogs are smart, he/she knew who the evil one was.

Glad the lady got away.

Now I'm really worried about the dog.

Even the dog knew who the bad guy was, smart dog, needs desperately to be rehomed to someone who will appreciate his intelligence!

Vicious pit bull attacks owner, saves kidnap/intended rape victim.
Ha!!!
I wish that these stories were posted as much as the bad ones.
Good doggie!!!

:punch: WTF?! I'm pissed and heart broken at the same time

'Hero' Pit Bull That Bit Alleged Kidnapper Now Back in Suspect's Care

A pit bull terrier has been returned to a kidnapping suspect who police say ordered the dog to bite his victim.

The 9-month-old dog, however, bit the suspect, and was taken into custody of animal control (...) Police say Garcia trapped a 26-year-old woman at his house, made sexual advances toward her, dragged her by her hair and threatened to kill her.

Garcia...ordered his dog to bite her. The dog responded by chomping Garcia (...)

Garcia was jailed before bonding out..."As for the owner, he has a right to have his property returned. animals in New Mexico are considered personal property. (...)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...abriel-garcia_n_5571343.html?utm_hp_ref=crime

Latest posts

Back