• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
Video at link:

Heartless thief is caught on camera stealing the purse of a woman who had collapsed and died in the street
  • The theft occurred early Saturday morning in Wichita, Kansas
  • The deceased, Beverly Smith, collapsed outside her apartment and died
  • A woman found her and robbed her dead body
  • Police have released the video in the hope of trying to find her
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...f-stealing-purse-woman-lying-dead-street.html

Police in Kansas are trying to track down a heartless thief who was caught on camera stealing the purse of a woman who had collapsed in the street and died.

The incident occurred around 7:15 a.m Saturday in the 900 block of North Market in Wichita.

Cops say that the deceased, Beverly Smith, had attended an overnight prayer service at a local church and was returning home, however collapsed outside the block.

Surveillance footage from the apartment complex shows a woman hanging around walks over to Smith's body, takes her purse and keys, and leaves.

Oh dammmmmmmnnn..
That is almost as cold as the chick
Who stole the ring off the Old lady in
The casket... But casket thief still wins!!

Oh dammmmmmmnnn..
That is almost as cold as the chick
Who stole the ring off the Old lady in
The casket... But casket thief still wins!!
But at least that lady was solidly dead; this one may have survived had they just called 911:shrug:

Rest in peace, Beverly. At least you don't need your purse where you are now.

I hope, for spite's sake, that the purse held 3 cents and some tissues and nothing else. I'd hate to think of someone so callous and sickening, actually profiting from their cruel crime.

Jeez, the thief could have even pocketed the damn wallet itself, then called poor Beverly an ambulance.

that's fucked up. Puts to mind a news story I read about the Mother who died in a car accident n her 2 children injured, people were there stealing the family's grocery. Sad shit

Back