• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman divorced her husband and started dating the DJ at her wedding.

Megan Willis, 26, met Mark Stone, 49, at a bar in Maryland and eventually hired the man to DJ her July 2016 wedding ceremony.

But once the marriage went sour, Willis began confiding in the DJ.

“My marriage ended because I was not fully happy and not getting what I needed out of it,” she told the Daily Mirror.

“My ex was addicted to a video game that basically became his life and I was basically non-existent.”

Willis told the site she realized her marriage wasn’t working while living with her husband in Saratoga Springs, NY, as a newlywed.

A year later, she was back home in Maryland and saw Stone again at a bar, where she shared her relationship woes with him.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/25/woman-divorces-video-game-addicted-husband-for-their-wedding-dj/

She worries people will think she's a gold digger? He's a wedding singer/DJ, so, a thousandaire? Worry no more, no one thinks you're a gold digger sweetie... We might think you're silly, but not a gold digger. :facepalm:

Back