• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
bolomachete.jpeg

A woman has been charged with murder after allegedly decapitating her mother as a four-year-old relative looked on.

Police did not confirm the nature of the mother's injuries but Australian media reported she had been beheaded during the incident in the Australian city of Sydney on Saturday night.

Detective Superintendent Brett McFadden described the attack as "up there with one of the most significant, most horrific scenes police have to deal with", adding that the injuries to the victim "were extensive".

He said police understood there had been an argument between the woman and her mother, named in Australian media as Rita Camilleri, 57, that had become violent.

Neighbours called police and the mother's body was found in the home, with multiple injuries.

Full Story:

Last edited by a moderator:
9362D4B5-04B5-4BC5-A185-AFC4E11DC8F7.jpeg

He said a number of knives were used in the "horrific" attack on the 57-year- old.

Ms Camilleri, who faced Parramatta Bail Court via video link on Sunday, said she suffered from a number of conditions including border autism, bipolar disorder and anxiety.

She told the court she couldn't move her fingers properly after "the incident" and hadn't been able to wash herself properly in the shower to get all the blood off.

Knew a man who survived his pa blowing his ma away in front of him then committing suicide. Yeah this guy grew up to be pretty fucking nuts when I met him.
My mother shot my father in front of me. Five times. I was six years old. While I have had some emotional struggles, in general I have thrived and turned out well. I haven't shot strangers from a freeway overpass or anything. It is possible the boy can overcome this. I hope he does, and wish him all the best.

Back