• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who was hit and killed by a DUI driver in Washington had laid down in the road during a fight with her husband who she had hit with a meat tenderizer.

The motorist was drunk and was driving an SUV at the time, police in Kent said, and was arrested on suspicion of vehicular homicide.

The suspect has not been named and would only be named if they are charged.

According to probable-cause documents filed by Kent police and seen by Q13 Fox: ‘The woman’s husband called 911 late Saturday night to report that she was hitting him.

‘During the call, police learned about an auto-pedestrian collision in the area just as the man began crying and saying something about his wife.'

When police arrived on scene, they found the woman dead on the side of the road after being run over by a Ford Expedition.

They learned she had been chasing her husband with the meat tenderizer, but stopped and laid down in the road before being hit.

Police said they talked to the driver, who told them he hadn’t realized he hit anybody but stopped because he saw people waving at him in the mirror.

Police thought the driver might be drunk. They gave him a blood test and he blew a .21, well above the legal limit of .08.

The man told police he’d had three beers and three shots at a friend’s birthday party.

Police said when they got to the station, the driver ‘forgot he had hit and killed someone despite being told so at the scene'.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6259035/Woman-hit-killed-DUI-driver.html

Wow, All kinds of messed up. She most likely was softening him up for the kill and got confused and lay down in the road instead of putting him in the road, other than that I got nothing on this one.

Maybe it was some sort of guilt ridden suicide attempt because she smacked her hubby upside the head and was probably going to jail?

Drunk, sober, intentional or not, whatever the reason, she succeeded.

I've read the story several times, but I still can't find a fuck to give. No sympathy here.

He's driving drunk, she's laying in the street; he might have hit her even if he was sober, but he's fucked now.

Disgusting theyre charging the driver with all that.

Hard to have sympathy for alcoholic filth though. Meh

Back