• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Following an indictment handed down by a Cleburne County grand jury, law enforcement have arrested a Heflin woman and charged her with capital murder.

Hannah Summer Singleton, 20, was arrested Monday and charged with killing Luna Jones.

Jones was Singleton’s 4-month-old daughter, who died from “traumatic head and neck injuries” on May 14.

The grand jury indicted Singleton on Sept. 24.
1570385315745.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Verifies @angellenae ststement

If this adult is given youthful offender status the case will be sealed and what happened to this baby will be forgotten and she will be allowed to go on with her life.

Last edited:
did she have visitation? or were you trying to adopt off her?
Hi Pandorama,

I can't get into the angellenae account, but Hannah is my half sister. I met her when I was in my early 20s. Luna had just been home from the NICU with Hannah for a little over 2 weeks when this happened. Hannah asked us to take her on 5/3/19 and then backed out on 5/8. Then this started on 5/14.
Post automatically merged:

Another update, the grandmother has been charged with reckless manslaughter in Luna's death: https://www.al.com/news/anniston-ga...-in-2019-abuse-death-of-4-month-old-girl.html

Still trying to figure out what the new evidence is.

Last edited:
Court hearing today for the mother - she's still trying to plead "youthful offender" - if the judge approves this, the bitch may walk for time served. The grandmother, should she plea out will probably get very little time as well - So, these two bitches would get less time for murder than Jesse Smollet for his crap -

Let's talk about injustice for Luna - Her mother, Hannah Summer Singleton was granted "youthful offender" status, so she will go back to the county jail for six months and then be released - So, in essence, she got away with this. Luna's grandmother, Christine Lamb Jackson, got 8 years PROBATION for her complicity in the MURDER of Luna. So, these two literally got away with the murder of a tiny, helpless baby - They may not have gotten what they deserved in this life, but they will in the next.

Latest posts

Back