• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Meridian police have charged a woman with capital murder and two counts of child neglect following the discovery of the possible remains of a child at a city residence.

The charges were made at an initial appearance Thursday in Meridian municipal court.

Remains were found in a bag Wednesday morning after police served a search warrant at a home on Crabapple Drive, police said.

The suspect, Celeste Louise Smith, 35, directed police to the location of the possible human remains, MPD Chief Benny Dubose said.

Smith first guided police to a wooded area near the house, but later took authorities to the basement of a house, where a bag of remains was found, Dubose said.

Police believe the remains belong to 5-year-old Jakie Toole, a child with special needs who was last seen in April but was reported missing on Sept. 4, Dubose said.

Dubose said police can’t confirm if the items in the bag are human, however, until results are received from the crime lab in Jackson, where an autopsy was expected to be conducted Thursday or Friday.

"We believe that it is, but we don't know," Dubose said.

Dubose said Smith was a friend of the Toole family who was watching the children.
1568343849178.png
1568343857819.png

Last edited:
Dubose said a woman told police last week that her 5-year-old child had been missing since April. The chief said officers interviewed Smith, a family friend who had once taken care of the child, and she led them to the home.

So the mother of the little girl reported her missing 5 months after she disappeared, and said that the perp had once taken care of the child (which sounds like months ago). Super weird that it is just being reported now. Doesn't sound as if the child was allegedly with the perp this entire time.

https://www.wapt.com/article/woman-charged-after-leading-police-to-childs-remains-in-bag/29024636

September 18, 2019
A preliminary autopsy revealed that a child whose body was found wrapped in garbage bags in a Mississippi basement last week died from of "multiple blunt trauma due to beating," officials announced Tuesday.

Police charged 35-year-old Celeste Louise Smith of Meridian with capital murder and two counts of child neglect after police say she led them to a house basement where they found what could be the remains of a 5-year-old child who had been missing for months.
[...]

Smith's version of events leading up to Jakie's death change multiple times, Dubose said. She said she put the two children in the bathtub, unattended, thinking she had turned the water on cold. But the water was scalding hot and the other child, burned, was able to get out of the tub. Jakie, not being able to walk or speak, could not.

When the younger child got Smith's attention, she went into the bathroom and got an "obviously burned" Jakie out of the tub. She did not render any type of first aid.

After speaking with police, Smith was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a child.

At first, Dubose said, Smith told investigators she laid Jakie against her chest. When she woke in the morning, he was dead, she said.

She would later say a scalded Jakie was crying and, when he wouldn't stop, she began to beat him.

"That's how the baby ended up with cracked ribs," Dubose said.

Jakie likely died in "late April."

On Sept. 11, Smith led police to the home she had been staying in and showed them to the basement. Jakie's body was behind a wall, hidden by a loose piece of plywood. He had been wrapped in a sheet and placed in a garbage bag. Smith then duct taped the bag before placing Jakie's body in larger, black garbage bag.

His body was too decomposed, Dubose said, to see any visible signs of burns or make a positive identification. He did, however, have two bruises on his head, one on the right and one on the left. The bruises appear to be from different time periods. Investigators are having to rely on DNA to prove the body is that of the 5-year-old.

The other child was no longer in her care. Dubose said the child had been staying with a family friend for "several weeks."

The surviving child needs to be placed as far away from anyone that knows the baby killer and the baby shitter - it will probably save that child's life.
The mother whose child died after she left him with a caregiver has been charged with two counts relating to child neglect.

Teasia Warren, 24, was charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. She appeared in municipal court Thursday afternoon,
1568927448647.png
The baby shitter

Last edited:
1568936110246.png

While neglecting her children and not knowing where they are she had time to take pictures of her ugly ass.

She was too busy fucking this to be concerned about her kids
1568936259917.png

Last edited:
Why did she lead the police to the body— sounds like it was well hidden.

Oh my goodness how’d that get there

Couple of crack hos not giving a shit about that poor child. Disgusting "mother" dumps her special needs child and another child, doesn't follow up to where her kids are from May until September (?!), she left them with a loser bitch living in a basement who not only does not comfort the disabled girl she burned in the tub but beats her to death for crying. What the fuck with these bitches! Boil them both in a cauldron!

@Babs

I wonder if the child could even cry out in pain. The description of the child makes it seem like he was profoundly disabled and should never have been left unattended in a bathtub.

My son been missing for four months now celest Smith been lying to be for a long time like my baby was with her family member and I been asking her for a long time to bring my son home I been asking about my baby I been worried about my son she been lying and lying and waited to today to tell me that he been missing since April she want come my way she want tell me her story don't add up she don't Kno were he at or nun she dont know were he at is he ok or nunI'm pray each day that my son is ok I Kno he need me and miss me he can't talk nor walk I went to the police station and all they not trying to help me fast enough so I need for everyone to share this post help me bring my son home PLEASE GOD BRING MY SON HOME I NEED MY SON I MISS HIM

The poor boy was doomed.

Last edited:
Authorities in Mississippi have dropped neglect charges against the owner of a home where a 5-year-old boy was found dead in September.

Meridian Police Chief Benny Dubose says there was not evidence to support charging Alicia Thames with contributing to the neglect of a minor.

Teasia Warren, the egg, is charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Back