• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Alabama authorities indicted a woman whose unborn baby died when she was shot because they allege that the shooting resulted in a fight with another woman over the child’s father that she started.

Marshae Jones, 27, of Birmingham, was charged with manslaughter by a Jefferson County grand jury on Wednesday.

According to authorities, the incident took place on December 4, 2018.

Police were told that there was a shooting outside a Dollar General store in the Birmingham suburb of Pleasant Grove.

Witnesses said that the shooting victim, Jones, was driven to nearby Fairfield.

Officers then went to Fairfield and found Jones with a gunshot wound to the stomach. She was rushed to a local hospital.

It was later learned that Jones was five months pregnant. The fetus did not survive the shooting.

Investigators later learned that the shooting took place as a result of a dispute between Jones and Ebony Jemison, 23.

When authorities failed to secure an indictment against Jemison, they decided to seek charges against Jones.

‘The investigation showed that the only true victim in this was the unborn baby,’ Pleasant Grove police Lt. Danny Reid said at the time of the shooting.

‘It was the mother of the child who initiated and continued the fight which resulted in the death of her own unborn baby.’

According to Reid, Jones and Jemison got into an argument over the baby’s father.

‘Let’s not lose sight that the unborn baby is the victim here,’ Reid said.

‘She had no choice in being brought unnecessarily into a fight where she was relying on her mother for protection.’

Marshae Jones & Ebony Jemison

Last edited:
Alabama...✔
Dollar General store...✔
Black woman named Ebony...✔
Preggo incubator...✔
Fight over penis...✔
Incubator initiates and escalates...✔
Stolen gun...unknown

What kind of vile whorish trash gets a fight going while knocked up?
She gave zero fucks about the kid.
Meanwhile the other ditch pig walks even though she pulled the trigger.
What the actual Fuck Alabama?

Marshae Jones was five months pregnant in December 2018 when, during a fight, Ebony Jemison shot her in the stomach — but a Jefferson County grand jury said the former mom-to-be was responsible because she started the brawl.

Initially, police charged Jemison, 23, with manslaughter but the charges were dismissed when a grand jury didn’t indict her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...manslaughter-after-miscarrying-when-shot/amp/

Maybe I am wrong.. I feel they’re BOTH responsible.. I want to know how the only solution was to shoot her? I honestly get defend yourself. Was there no one else around? No exit route? Nothing to put distance between them? I would have tried harder to defuse the situation knowing she was pregnant.. but there’s no back story how this guy ties into both women. I just honestly feel they are both responsible to some degree.

I hate to say this but the baby is probably better off not being born to a woman like that.

I had a friend who actually fought a pregnant woman (pregnant woman started it), in a convenience store when we were in out early twenties, over a man.

She got pregnant by the same man and he did the same to her that he did to the first woman.

According to both Jemison and the father, Jones started the fight, so under the state's "stand your ground" laws, when Jemison pulled a gun and shot the pregnant woman in the belly, it was deemed self-defense; she was cleared of all charges by a grand jury..

The dummy looks like she already has kids. Fighting over dick at 27 is pathetic.

God damn it's like he thought getting an ugly bitch with her hair tracks showing would mean she wasn't a lot of work, ugly but sweet or whatever, damn he was wrong af. CLEARLY, the Penis has a type, angry and violent.
Can we do the Catch and Release Sterilization like we do with stray cats in the neighborhood? You come at me, pregnant or not, you are gonna get rocked. I won't hit your belly but I will FUCK your face up.

I honestly don’t know about this state.. some states you can have late term abortions yet this is manslaughter?!

My answer (May 27, 2019)

Law: The nation's most restrictive abortion ban with no exceptions for rape or incest.

In May, Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) signed into law the nation's most restrictive abortion ban, which makes it a felony for Alabama doctors to perform or attempt to perform an abortion. The only exception made under the law is for in cases where the life of the mother is endangered by her pregnancy. It has not taken effect, and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and Planned Parenthood announced a legal challenge Friday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...and-considering-new-abortion-laws-in-2019?amp

Last edited:
Had one pregnant girl in front of my house wanting to fight another pregnant girl who didnt want to fight. That one girl was so unreasonable n ticked off over some girl bullshit that she was even saying she would beat the baby out of the other girl. N she was out there nearly nine months pregnant jumping around all hyped up to fuck this girl up n she could have. She could have killed her own baby but i guess that didnt matter that night. Girls can go stupid over drama

Had one pregnant girl in front of my house wanting to fight another pregnant girl who didnt want to fight. That one girl was so unreasonable n ticked off over some girl bullshit that she was even saying she would beat the baby out of the other girl. N she was out there nearly nine months pregnant jumping around all hyped up to fuck this girl up n she could have. She could have killed her own baby but i guess that didnt matter that night. Girls can go stupid over drama

YouTuber Trey King showed a video recently of a woman catching her man's side chick at her house. She had the ho sitting on the patio steps outside while she pointed a gun at her head repeatedly threatening to shoot her. At one point she actually said "and I hope your baby dies, too". So, yeah, in the heat of the moment some of these women don't give a fuck who they hurt/kill. It was so bad that at one point her own pit who was in the middle of this started growling at her. And, of course, she was so pissed that she had it on FB and definitely went to jail.

@Satanica

I saw that and was just disgusted-

At both of the women actually. If you know that a man has a situation and you want to still mess with him- keep your mouth shut and play your position.

Today the side chicks have a need to be known.

Something tells me this man is not worth shit but neither are either of these women.

@Sugar Cookie I had to crap on your post because that girl weave is way too fucked up. Why would you share that? :hilarious:
Post automatically merged:

You come at me, pregnant or not, you are gonna get rocked. I won't hit your belly but I will FUCK your face up.
That's been my stance for years. Stay in a pregnant woman's place. Period

Last edited:
An Alabama prosecutor announced on Wednesday that she will not pursue a misdemeanor manslaughter indictment against a woman who lost her pregnancy after she got into a fight and was shot in the stomach.

Outrage over the case against Marshae Jones, 27, had sparked protests and a national debate over whether Alabama's law that life begins at conception, a constitutional amendment passed last year, is prompting unjust punishment against women.

Jefferson County Bessemer Cutoff District Attorney Lynniece Washington said during a news conference Wednesday that she would dismiss the case against Jones and take no further legal action against her.

"As I have previously stated, this is truly a disturbing and heartbreaking case. An unborn child was tragically lost and families on both sides of this matter suffered. Nothing, nothing, nothing we do today or in the future will change that reality," Washington said.

"The issue before us is whether it's appropriate to try to hold someone legally culpable for the actions that led to the death of the unborn child. There are no winners only loser in the sad ordeal," she added. "After reviewing the facts of this case and the applicable state law, I have determined that it is not in the best interest of justice to pursue prosecution of Ms. Jones on the misdemeanor charge for which she was indicted by the grand jury. Therefore, I am hereby dismissing this case and no further legal action will be taken against Ms. Jones in this matter."

The woman who allegedly shot Jones, Ebony Jemison, 23, was initially charged with manslaughter, but a grand jury declined to indict her after determining she shot Jones in self-defense, prosecutors said. The same grand jury indicted Jones on May 1 on one count of manslaughter.

I wonder which one the dick is currently with and how long before Marshae end's up pregnant again.

Back