• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/flor...-as-vet-tech-botching-puppy-surgery/312796595
LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) - A 19-year-old has been charged with animal cruelty after authorities say she posed as a veterinarian technician and badly botched a job clipping a puppy's ears.

The dog's owner said she was referred to Brandi Seipe when she bought the pit bull terrier puppy. According to an affidavit, the owner paid Seipe $80 to clip the puppy's ears. The owner said Seipe wouldn't let her in the home during the procedure.

The concerned owner brought the dog to another vet in July who said the dog was in pain, the cartilage of the ear was showing and that fishing line had been used for sutures. The veterinarian said Seipe didn't use any medications or bandages. :eek:
[....]
The Sun Sentinel reports she is also charged with unlicensed veterinary practice.
Brandi-Nicole-Seipe_1472800916478_5911504_ver1.0_zpsklbrvr9p.jpg

Ears have so many nerves it must have been excruciating, poor puppa.

On a side note though ear cropping, tail docking and declawing have been banned in Australia for over a decade and I've never been gladder.

Smug basic bitch. I'm in school to be a vet tech and it's only a two year program. Come on. Cunts like her make me sick.

Oh I missed this one the first time around.

What.the.fuck.
Let me guess, she advertised her services on Craigslist???

How ignorant is the owner to think bringing his/her puppy to someone's house for such a painful procedure.
They are bothheartless people.
Post automatically merged:

I could find no updates.

Last edited:
Back