• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The wife of a Gilbert man arrested on molestation charges is herself arrested, accused of failing to report on child neglect.

Authorities say 46-year-old Leslie Marie Little was arrested, her husband, George Little, allegedly molested multiple children by touching their private areas on multiple occasions.

Police say when detectives spoke with Leslie in May, she confirmed that three years ago, a then three-year-old child disclosed on two occasions that Leslie's husband touched her inappropriately. Leslie is the three-year-old's in-home caregiver for five days a week.

Leslie, police say, did not report allegations, and decided it was false. She then told police that about a year ago, a then 12-year-old child disclosed that Leslie's husband molested her on more than one occasion, starting when she was six. Leslie did not report the alleged molestations to police.

Officials say when detectives spoke with a third alleged victim this month, the six-year-old told police that she was molested by Leslie's husband once. Leslie also did not report the incident.

Police also say Leslie denied knowing about the other alleged molestations until after police were contacted in May. When confronted with the alleged victims' statements, Leslie called two of them liars.

"I’ve been a law-abiding citizen a positive contributing member to society,” Leslie said, during a court appearance.

Little, police say, had one of the alleged victims spy on her husband. As for three of the alleged victims, authorities say they are now under DCS custody.

"[George Little] was the sole support of our family. I’ve lost the sole support of my family. I’ve had my children taken away from me, I’m in process of having to sell my home, I’m barely keeping it together. I’m trying very hard to do the right thing,” said Leslie.

“I’ve adopted children out of foster care. I’ve been a Girl Scout leader. I’ve been a church member for many, many years volunteering with children. If I need to not do any of that in order to be released, I’m willing to do that,” said Leslie.

For three years she admits knowing this hairy beast was hurting and horrifying innocent children while she was apparently medicating her wounded ego with ice cream and pork rinds. Then she whines about everything she's lost. Throw away the keys; these two should never be in the presence of a child again.

Little.
They ain't.

Oh she is not a law abiding citizen.
Those people report crimes to authorities for investigation.
They don't try to cover up and hush it away.
As for your resume of good deeds?
The only thing that matters now is your poor decisions.
Now pay the price.

As for him?
Lock him in a cell with an angry lifer.

What....

She was in denial

This dude probably acted like number one super dad...staying up with the sick ones, packing lunches, giving rides, buying icecream...maybe those kids were already damaged, and she thought they were transferring the disclosure to a " safe" adult....
She was in denial.
I pity her.

"[George Little] was the sole support of our family. I’ve lost the sole support of my family. I’ve had my children taken away from me, I’m in process of having to sell my home, I’m barely keeping it together. I’m trying very hard to do the right thing,” said Leslie.

“I’ve adopted children out of foster care. I’ve been a Girl Scout leader. I’ve been a church member for many, many years volunteering with children. If I need to not do any of that in order to be released, I’m willing to do that,” said Leslie.

This isn't about YOU! And you do not deserve to be released! You show NO remorse for your actions.

Those memberships you "not-brag" brag about are meaningless. Absolutely anyone else could have them regardless of moral and ethical beliefs.

Ugh... she makes me sick.

What....

She was in denial

This dude probably acted like number one super dad...staying up with the sick ones, packing lunches, giving rides, buying icecream...maybe those kids were already damaged, and she thought they were transferring the disclosure to a " safe" adult....
She was in denial.
I pity her.
"It's not denial, it's called being an accomplice"

She was pimping out kids to keep her dick happy.

Care givers who do this need to be publicly executed. We can even call her a witch and tell the children the bad person was tortured for the confessions so the traumatized children don't need to testify.

This way revisionist can prove this was a real witch hunt while the Russian Hacker one might be a little fake (snort).

Could be because Seth Rich was the greatest Russian Hacker to ever die.

1678417656719.png

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
LITTLELESLIEM

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
01/29/2023ABS. DISCHARGE

Commitment and Sentence Information 1 records

Commit#Sentence LengthSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A01 001 Y/ 06 M/ 00 DMARICOPA CR2019133810001 01/01/2018 01/26/2022 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE

1678417685592.png

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
LITTLEGEORGE

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
05/19/2032ADD

Commitment and Sentence Information 1 records

Commit#Sentence LengthSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A01 015 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA CR2019-132578-001 01/01/2011 11/16/2021 IMPOSED ATTEMPT TO COMMIT MOLESTATION OF CHILD

Back