• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
If You Have Olive Oil, Do You Need PAM Spray?

Barbara Hall and her 45-year-old boyfriend told police the situation soured as they were having sex and she asked him to get the olive oil.

The boyfriend said he got conked in the head with the olive oil bottle, while Hall, 60, said they quarreled after the boyfriend said he had sex recently with another woman, according to a recently released Port St. Lucie police report.
[...]

The boyfriend told police they were having relations when Hall asked him to fetch the olive oil from the kitchen to use as a "sexual lubricant." He said when he got back, they began arguing over him having sex with another woman.
[...]

"When (the boyfriend) returned with the olive oil, Barbara asked if he had also brought the PAM cooking spray," the report states. "Barbara believed (the boyfriend) misunderstood what she had said, and commented on a girl named Pam that he knows."

The boyfriend said he had sex with Pam while he and Hall were "broke up." That, she said, started an argument.

Hall said she threw a beverage at him and "might have" been hitting him. She said he punched her in the ribs before she tossed the olive oil and a flashlight at him. She didn't think she hit him.

Hall, of the 1400 block of Southeast Buckingham Terrace in Port St. Lucie, was arrested on a battery - domestic charge.
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region...oil-flap-sends-port-st-lucie-woman-to-slammer

Poor guy could've avoided all of this entirely if he would just listen better.

And yes, you need both olive oil and PAM spray canola oil. Olive oil has a flavor and can impart flavor or enhance other flavors but sometimes you just wanna use the canola oil so it doesn't mask the flavor of what you're...uh...cooking...and so things...uh...don't stick.

"When (the boyfriend) returned with the olive oil, Barbara asked if he had also brought the PAM cooking spray," the report states. "Barbara believed (the boyfriend) misunderstood what she had said, and commented on a girl named Pam that he knows."
The boyfriend said he had sex with Pam while he and Hall were "broke up." That, she said, started an argument.

That's the same reason why I stopped buying Mr. Clean and Uncle Ben's...Didn't want to mistaken a meal or a cleaning product for a roll in the sack. :lollypop:

Port St. Lucie, FL – The ravishing beauty to the left is Barbara Hall, 60, and she’s pretty “old school” when it comes to slippery situations.* Police were recently called to her home on May 30th, responding to a domestic disturbance call, only to find Hall’s boyfriend, 45, with red marks on his arms and chest and a small laceration on the side of his face.
As the police report goes, Hall and her boyfriend were engaged in an act bordering on bestiality when it became apparent to Hall that they were going to require a bit of help in the lubrication department.* God, I hope this feeling I’m having isn’t a stomach flu coming on.* In any case, she sent him into the kitchen to get…olive oil(?), which I’d always thought was used mainly for tossing salad, but maybe it’s simply a vag-friendly alternative to peanut oil?
When he returned, Hall then asked him if he’d also brought Pam, meaning the popular cooking spray.* And now the contents of my stomach are bubbling up to alarming heights.* It seems as though her boyfriend had misunderstood her inquiry slightly, as he’d recently had sexual intercourse on a boat with someone named Pam during a period when he and Hall were “broke up.”
Hall’s boyfriend allowed this little nugget to leak out, not realizing that they were not engaging in quite the same conversation.* When Hall clued in to what he was talking about, she reportedly flew into a fit of rage, throwing her drink, the bottle of oil, and a flashlight at him.…

This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

Latest posts

Back