• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A 64-year-old Florida Woman is free on bond after allegedly groping and grinding upon a younger man who declined the defendant’s sexual advances and an offer to accompany her back to her residence in The Villages, the country’s largest retirement community.

Police charge that Marrian Ann Zambrano recently got criminally frisky with...

full

i would have beat it like a step kid who stole my weed

Ehhh, maybe. Gotta see the zoom out. Plus, The Villages is a spike point for all the STDs. Shuffleboard Orgies.

Marrian Ann Zambrano pleaded no contest this week to a reduced charge of disorderly conduct and was ordered to pay $303 in court costs.

As detailed in an arrest report, the victim told police that Zambrano, who appeared intoxicated, approached him outside of the R.J. Gator’s restaurant and “grabbed him by his ‘crotch’ and began touching him in that area.” The man told cops that it felt like Zambrano “was trying to lower his pants” during the 7:45 PM encounter.

villagesexcerptxx.jpg

Zambrano, the man said, was also “trying to dance on him, during which time she rubbed her breasts and body against his person.” Mid-grind, Zambrano asked the man “to come home with her,” police reported. The victim, who declined Zambrano’s invitation, said she also hugged him, kissed his neck, and whispered in his ear.

Back