• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Lincoln County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office charged a brother and sister in connection with an investigation into sexual abuse of a child under 12 years of age.

In late December 2018, the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office began investigating an allegation of a sex crime against a young girl. Detectives arrested and charged 42-year-old William Brandan on January 17 with statutory sodomy.

Prior to his arrest, representatives of the Missouri Department of Social Services went to a home and told William Brandan he could no longer stay at the residence with the alleged victim.

Social services also informed the victim’s mother, 31-year-old Shaina Brandan, of the allegations and told her William was not allowed to stay in the home.

When William Brandon was arrested on January 17, the child victim underwent a forensic interview. During the interview, investigators learned Shaina Brandan allowed her brother to stay at the residence and committed an unspecified sexual offense against the victim. Another child in the home witnessed William commit sexual acts on the victim.

I wonder if they could not prove the allegations or if the children recanted the accusation.

I hate to think that the mom will continue to put her kids in danger:(

@Fives My Charm
I have been watching soft white underbelly on you tube and the stories of the young women who were abused and their mothers stood idly by is so depressing.

19L6-CR00041-01 - ST V SHAINA BRANDAN

Charge

Endangering The Welfare Of A Child Creating Substantial Risk- 1st Degree - 1st Offense - No Sexual Conduct

Status

Suspended Imposition of Sent

DPG-COUNT-1-SIS 5 YEARS PROBATION & PAROLE; NO CONTACT WITH WILLIAM BRANDAN OR AMANDO STRADA; NO UNSUPERVISED CONTACT WITH CHILDREN UNDER AGE 18; MHE AND FOLLOW ALL RECOMMENDED TREATMENT; ABIDE BY ALL CHILDREN'S DIVISION DIRECTIVES; PARENTING CLASSES AS RECOMMENDED BY P.O.

Program Info

PROBATION

5 Years

Back