• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A Long Island woman was arrested for allegedly killing a 75-year-old man and torching his Long Island home to cover it up.

Jennifer Gross was taken into custody Friday and faces charges of second-degree murder and second-degree arson, police said.

On Nov. 20, 2018, emergency responders were called to a fire that broke out at a Centre Island home.

Authorities extinguished the blaze and found James Coppola, of Howard Beach, dead inside the home, according to police.

The blaze was determined to be suspicious, and homicide and arson squads were called to the scene.

Gross and Coppola had been involved in a violent 20-year relationship, police said. Coppola had an order of protection against Gross when he was killed, according to authorities.

Detective Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick says Gross was arrested after she pawned jewelry that had belonged to Coppola."

L I N K !!

DRD1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is some weird shit.

I don't how she could have done it, because there was a Protection Order against her :penguin:
After a nearly 10-month investigation, the police now say that it also ended a tumultuous 20-year relationship between the man and his lover, Jennifer E. Gross, that had been mired in violence, theft and numerous legal battles.

[....]

The police described Ms. Gross as a drifter who survived on odd jobs and money given to her by various men. Her sporadic relationship with Mr. Coppola lasted for nearly 20 years, they said.

But over the years, their relationship had become increasingly volatile — with large sums of money as a central dispute.

In 2012, Mr. Coppola sued Ms. Gross and her ex-husband, David A. Gross, a former district court judge in Nassau County, who was sentenced to 33 months in prison for money laundering in 2007.

[....]

Despite the legal battles, Ms. Gross and Mr. Coppola continued their on-again, off-again relationship, though by 2018 Mr. Coppola had tried to distance himself from her. Before his death, he had obtained a protective order against her, the police said.

But his effort failed.

[... full story at link ...]
She must be great in the sack, because I can't think of any other reason to bang her, unless I was into dudes.

1569254448957.png

Jennifer "Gross" Gross

This is some weird shit.

I don't how she could have done it, because there was a Protection Order against her :penguin:

She must be great in the sack, because I can't think of any other reason to bang her, unless I was into dudes.

View attachment 23726
Jennifer "Gross" Gross
Meh, he was 75 though. Probably 20 years older than her. And she probably looked pretty good 20 years ago... With a little lipstick

Back