• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Tuscaloosa County woman has been charged for sexually torturing a man who was unconscious from a date rape drug after police uncovered explicit videos on her phone, court documents filed Thursday alleged.

Police arrested Jennifer Marie Johnson, 36, on suspicion of driving a stolen car last month. While searching her phone they said they found videos of her laughing while sodomizing the bound, unconscious victim with a sex toy, according to The Tuscaloosa News.

“The victim does not regain consciousness during or after the incident,” an investigator wrote of the alleged March incident, according to AL.com. Investigators were also able to identify and speak to the alleged victim who is in his mid-20s.

Allegedly buying a stolen car?! If you didn’t know it was stolen would you not be a victim or she knew and didn’t give a shit?!

“The victim was physically helpless at the time of the assault,” an investigator with the Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit wrote in a report. “The victim was also bound with duct tape around his mouth, wrists and ankles.”

‘If you scoop out and talk about stealing my homeboy’s truck, this is definitely what I’m going to do to you,’ a laughing Johnson is heard at one point saying according to the investigator’s report.The date rape drug was later identified as GHB.

Not immediately clear is whether Johnson knew her victim at the time of the assault and the nature fo their relationship. (HER COMMENTS ON THE FILMING WASNT ENOUGH TO IDENTIFY WHETHER SHE KNEW HIM OR THEIR RELATIONSHIP .. DOES IT REALLY MATTER?! SHE HANDED YOU MOTIVE & ACCOMPLICES).

Johnson remains in custody pending bond set at $80,000.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/scally...-woman-sexually-assaults-unconscious-man/amp/

Last edited:
Back