• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Barbara Thomas of Bullhead City, Ariz., was hiking with her husband, Robert, about 20 miles north of Interstate 40 near Kelbaker Road when they were separated around 2:30 p.m., the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department said in a statement.

Thomas, who is described as 5 foot 9 and 130 pounds with light hair and green eyes, does not have a cellphone or any supplies, police said. She was last seen wearing a black bikini, a red baseball cap and tan hiking boots with black socks.

The search, which has covered land and air, continued through the weekend, when temperatures climbed as high as 108 degrees."

DD1e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She was last seen wearing a black bikini, a red baseball cap and tan hiking boots with black socks.

Who would go willingly into the desert basically naked except for your socks and shoes? Yeah hinky as all hell. Might have happened exactly as he said, but he also could have thrown her out and told her to make her own way home, didn't care whether she made it or not.

if you were kicked out of a car in the desert at this point in time that is not a choice & a death sentence if not equipped or even with normal equipment imo that alone would be a felony crime, without a cell phone, nnah, he murdered her or threw her out of the ccar which is premeditated murder of the worse kind also want to add, from what i saw she looks great for her age and maybe even work dine, wshe would rock a bikini better than many on here regardless of age

. Robert Thomas told Inside Editionin an interview that aired Wednesday that investigators consider him a prime suspect because "it was just the two of us" in the sweltering desert. He also told the outlet he failed a lie detector test.

the cops and everyone else.

the cops and everyone else.
he has a swarmy look and story & in all the time i h=ever have been in the out back desert areas i never ran around in a bikini & i don't burn easily, she looks like she takes too good care of herself to do that especially with her skin tone, look at her neck and face, that is not someone that will be flipping around the desert with this heat

the cops are no calling bullshit on his abduction claims and have also called off the searches
this is a brutal area, i have been out there before, one day and most people would be goners, not t any point in time in my life past a teen would I have been out in an area like this waltzing around in a bathing suit boots and a cap

I think they are on to something to nail him at this point in time

Last edited:
Back