• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida woman has been charged, after an incident that began when the woman's parents refused to go to to Outback with her, and quickly escalated to an incident that involved a sharp knife.

According to court documents from Palm Beach County, 28-year-old Deana Michelle Seltzer has been charged with domestic battery, domestic battery of a person 65 or older, and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. The incident happened Wednesday afternoon at the victims home the suspect lives with them.

Court documents say deputies with the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene, after the suspect's father called 911 to report that Seltzer was armed with a knife. Deputies later arrived at the scene, and the suspect's father then ran out of the home, followed by the suspect herself. Later, the suspect's mother told authorities that Seltzer asked to go to Outback, and she told the suspect no. Seltzer then became enraged, and struck her mother on her chest and arms with closed fists. The suspect's father then intervened, but was scratched multiple times on his face and upper body.

Seltzer, according to court documents, then began screaming and flipped over a large, heavy glass table top, which shattered. The suspect then went around the house, flipping recliners and tearing up other things inside the home. Seltzer then ran to a hallway, where she ripped a 12-inch decorative knife off a backing, and ran towards her father, slashing the knife, screaming "I'm going to f*****g kill you".

The father, according to court documents, eventually was able to grab Seltzer's arm, and wrestle the sharp knife from her. Seltzer reportedly told deputies her parents "should have taken me to Outback and this wouldn't have happened". The two victims are described in court documents as "elderly and frail".
http://www.fox29.com/news/national-...ife-after-they-refused-to-take-her-to-outback
1546673731290.png

They need to kick her ass out and get a restraining order.

Last edited:
I will take her to Outback.
Out back of the shed and Fuck her with a Skilsaw for being an entitled little gash prance.
She needs an attitude adjustment that could only come from a week in a cargo container on the high seas,

God i hate floridians.

Outback is such a trash restaurant too, outrageously overpriced, they play the most god awful shit music in there and do so way too loud, and the service usually blows. Fuck that place.

Notice the manipulation?
The pleading?
The complete shitstorm when her dreams of the sweet sweet onion bloom are dashed?
This ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens to people that have become addicted...
...to Outback Steakhouse.

If she's on meds - GET THE FUCK BACK ON EM!

If she's not on meds - GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE HOUSE! You're way too old to be living with your parents anyway.

God i hate floridians.

Outback is such a trash restaurant too, outrageously overpriced, they play the most god awful shit music in there and do so way too loud, and the service usually blows. Fuck that place.
Texas Roadhouse Restaurant is much better

Last edited:
Roadhouse Restaurant is much better

Youre comparing Syphillis and Hepatits

Wait, are you talking Logans Roadhouse, Texas Roadhouse, or just some place called "Roadhouse Restaurant"? Not familiar with the latter, if its the first then the above holds firm. Texas Roadhouse is still overpriced but the steaks do taste better and you get far more for your money and at a higher quality than trash ass Outback. THe music is equally offensive though. How the fuck are you going to have a Texas themed restuarant and not put a single god damned Waylon song on the fucking juke box? Fucking no taste candyass fucking nitwit fucktards.

None of the lousy ass chain steak reastuarants are better than taking the time to buy and prep your own steak. Cheaper and unless youre a fucking idiot, gonna taste better too.

Last edited:
Back