• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Remember Emma on the day she became a Angel
On February 24th, 2012 the battered and bruised body of 15-month-old Emma Beth Warmerbrodt was discovered when police responded to the home.

The Oklahoma M.E. ruled her death as blunt force trauma to the chest and chronic abuse.

The State Medical Examiner's Office report stated the baby was a victim of "chronic abuse" with several bruises and injuries in various stages of healing.

Testimony in the trial noted Emma was raised in a home described as "filthy" in which black mold was found on her crib pad, drugs and paraphernalia were located in the bedroom in which she was staying and nine adults lived in the house.

There were many witnesses who testified to living with or near the baby and seeing the bruises and injuries and the condition of the home, but they did not act to help her.

Marcus Trinidad Mitchell (23), Ema’s stepfather, was sentenced last week to life in prison

Ashley Ann Mitchell (24), Ema’s mother, received 30 years in prison for her role in the child’s death

Juanchellee Fitch, the mother of the Marcus Trinidad Mitchell, was sentenced to 15 years of supervised probation for obstruction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pick the baby up, and walk the fuck out while they are high. I’ve done it before, most drug addicts don’t give a fuck. How could you just ignore a baby that looked like that?

She was so cute despite the fugly and wretched gene pool she came from.
Post automatically merged:

"Mitchell, who smiled repeatedly during the morning court proceedings, this week filed notice he intends to appeal his conviction."

That smirky smile needs to be ripped off of his face asap. With a claw hammer.

Last edited:
No one's a perfect parent... I get that, but how fucking hard is it to provide basic necessities, love, and care??
Finish them.

Back