• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Three Wisconsin teens were arrested for their roles in the gang rape of a 15-year-old runaway in an assault that was videotaped and posted on Facebook, police said.

Gregory Wagner, 17, and two 15-year-old boys met the girl in a skate park and invited her back to one of their West Allis houses, about six miles west of Milwaukee, on May 29, police told 12 WISN.

There, the trio gave the girl "dirty Sprite," a combination of prescription cough syrup and soda, without her realizing, Lt. Jessica Johnson told Fox 6.

The girl became dizzy and her legs began to feel "like jello," according to court documents. She fell off the porch and woke up inside a garage, where Wagner and another boy took her clothes off and repeatedly raped her, police said.

A third boy put his hands around the girl's neck as she screamed about seeing a “bright light,” which she suspected was from a camera, police said.

The girl was left bleeding. She was able to call a friend for a ride home.

She was right about a camera rolling as one of the boys posted the video online, police said.

trio was arrested June 8. Wagner was charged as an adult with two counts of child sexual assault and could face up to 80 years in prison if convicted. The other two boys were charged as juveniles.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime...-girl-15-put-video-facebook-article-1.2259459

News about the attack that started at the skate park was just getting to some West Allis Central students Tuesday.

WISN 12 News obtained court records that say the 15-year-old girl ran into a friend at the park after school and walked with him and two other boys to a home nearby, where they gave her soda mixed with cough syrup.

The students students WISN 12 News spoke to called it "Dirty Sprite."

“It will give you a little buzz because of the alcohol in the cough syrup,” a student said.

Court records say once the girl was drugged, the boys took her into the garage, repeatedly sexually assaulted her, videotaped it and posted it on Facebook.

Prosecutors charged 17-year-old Gregory Wagner as an adult. He faces two counts of child sexual assault. Two 15-year-old boys face juvenile charges.

No one answered at Wagner's home. He's in the county jail.

At the skate park, the kids said they watch out for each other.

“It's too crazy not to. There's a lot of stuff that happens in school, out of school, on social media, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook. It's just a whole bunch of drama you have to look out for," one student said.
http://m.wisn.com/news/police-west-allis-girl-15-drugged-gang-raped/33491274

Almost every day there is some news item about people getting arrested because they post illegal activity on social media. Yet these idiots never watch or read news and learn it is a bad idea. Thankfully, they sure make the job easy for law enforcement to catch them.

I was wondering how someone could be stupid enough to post that video to facebook, but looking at his utterly dimwitted mug I'm not wondering anymore. I have pet rats that have more intelligent eyes than this loser.

I was wondering how someone could be stupid enough to post that video to facebook, but looking at his utterly dimwitted mug I'm not wondering anymore. I have pet rats that have more intelligent eyes than this loser.

I dunno. I kind of see a hint of, "Uh oh, I done fucked up..." around the eyes.

When I seen the title I was thinking a dirty Sprite, was akin to a Dirty Sanchez:confused:
Its actually sprite with cough syrup mixed in...bleh so ghetto fab! Also these boys are seriously messed up and deserve a severe punishment, I hope that poor girl can recover such a horrific thing to go through and then they posted it for everyone to see :( so barbaric!!!

Last edited:
December 02, 2015

Accused in the alleged gang rape of a 15-year-old girl that happened in a garage in West Allis, 17-year-old Gregory Wagner has been sentenced to prison.

Wagner pleaded “no contest” and was found guilty of two charges of third degree sexual assault.

In court on Wednesday, December 2nd, Wagner was sentenced to serve a total of 10 years in prison, and 10 years extended supervision — with credit for 183 days served.

Wagner must comply with reporting requirements for the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registry with the DOC for the mandatory 15 years.

http://fox6now.com/2015/12/02/17-ye...ear-old-girl-sentenced-to-10-years-in-prison/

Only 15 years on the registry?

Its one thing not to give him a well deserved LWOP, but why in the fuck wopuld they not do a lifetime on the registry???

Seriously what in the fuck!!??????

Fuck the safety of the citizenry.

The absurdly light sentence for this brutal violent offense is to be expected, i mean it's not like the guy was selling drugs or something truly bad afterall.

There, the trio gave the girl "dirty Sprite," a combination of prescription cough syrup and soda, without her realizing, Lt. Jessica Johnson told Fox 6.

Not victim blaming just saying ... the 15 year runaway had no idea she was drinking the Purple Drank ... come on ... that part is bull-shit.

Back