• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Belmont, Wisconsin, couple faces multiple felony child abuse charges after prosecutors say they severely neglected their two children.

Jamie Lee Weigel and Dalton Hopper each face four felony charges of child abuse, neglect and intentionally causing harm.

The Lafayette County Sheriff’s Office began investigating after Weigel and Hopper brought their 4-month-old daughter to the Upland Hills Health Center.

A physician’s assistant with UW Children’s Hospital diagnosed her with “child neglect, non-organic failure to thrive and medical neglect. The physician’s assistant told investigators that in her five years with Children’s Hospital, she has only seen one case where a child suffered more neglect and malnutrition.

She said the child could have died from malnutrition in as little as a week, if she hadn’t been brought to the doctor.

According to the complaint, Weigel admitted that she, “wasn’t feeding her like I should have been.”

Weigel and Hopper also have a 1-year-old daughter.

Weigel told investigators that she and Hopper would feed the two children in the evening two or three times a week, but more often they would not take care of the children in the evening, according to the complaint.

Weigel told investigators the children would receive food, a diaper change and human interaction once or twice a day, according to the complaint.

Doctors also found marks on the child’s back that were consistent with an infant lying in one place without being picked up for hours on end, according to the complaint.

Last edited:
Hey, here's a radical idea...

If you don't want the responsibility of raising kids... Don't F'n have them in the first place....

Crazy, I know..... But it works for me. Work part time, have a nice house, drive 2 sick-ass sports cars, feed my face with beer and pizza and get occasional poon with chicks who think I'm a 'rebel'.... And I don't have to torture a mini-human or commit any felonies to live my selfish-ass lifestyle....

Why breed if you don't want too? The only real down side is dealing with a mother nagging your ass for more grand-babies...

Last edited:

If you don't want the responsibility of raising kids... Don't F'n have them in the first place....

Crazy, I know..... But it works for me. Work part time, have a nice house, drive 2 sick-ass sports cars, feed my face with beer and pizza and get occasional poon with chicks who think I'm a 'rebel'.... And I don't have to torture a mini-human or commit any felonies to live my selfish-ass lifestyle....

Why breed if you don't want too? The only real down side is dealing with a mother nagging your ass for more grand-babies...
I don't think these two have enough brain cells between them to think that thru.
I think they just fuck and out comes a baby.

Hey! Some of us have deviated septums. :(
Mine is "S" shaped. I can still breathe. but it's crooked
Post automatically merged:

I’m fat but my little gets feed before me. She is a picky eater so I make her food first.
I'm fat too, but sometimes my 11 year old out eats me. I am NOT looking forward to when he's a full fledged teenager

Cuz they NEED the check that having babies provides to stuff THEIR fat faces. They are not as stupid as we think. They deliberately fed these babies just enough to barely keep them alive.

I can't get the image out of my mind of that innocent little baby just laying there for hours on end. No food, no love, no hugs or kisses, no diaper change. But their fat asses were full and content. Does it get any more selfish that this?

Hopper told investigators his daughters were not malnourished due to poverty, lack of food, or lack of medical care. Weigel said she didn’t take the children to a doctor because of “pure laziness” and that she was afraid of being “judged.”

Who would have thunk it was "pure laziness"? I'd get her ass moving, and his too, with a nail studded baseball bat. There is absolutely no excuse for starving babies!!!!!!! Did these fat sacks of shit not have any family that should have noticed that their babies were starving?

6May2019
[...]
The children are beginning to thrive in the nearly one month since being taken from their parents, according to medical reports.

“In approximately one month’s time each child has now, when being appropriately fed, gained approximately four pounds,” District Attorney Jenna L. Gill said. “They are doing well while not in their (Weigel and Hopper’s) care.

[...]

Judge Duane Jorgenson modified bail conditions to prohibit Weigel from having any direct or indirect contact with her own children or any minor children.

. “In approximately one month’s time each child has now, when being appropriately fed,
Of course.

. Judge Duane Jorgenson modified bail conditions to prohibit Weigel from having any direct or indirect contact with her own children or any minor children.
Okay judge. But she doesn't seem like she gives two shits and a fart about them why would she want to be bothered with seeing them.

I don't think the dad should see them either.

I hope the court fast tracks their parental rights being terminated so these babies can be adopted out before they are preteens.

Back