• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Willie Shorter Sr., 58, was arrested Wednesday, the same day police received DNA results showing he was the father of the woman's child, the affidavit from the Rockledge Police Department said.

The woman is described in the document as mentally challenged, with the mental capacity of a small child. She cannot tell the difference between the truth and a lie or right and wrong, and therefore is unable to consent to sexual intercourse, it says.

In January 2015, the woman, identified only as DB, was pregnant. She identified three possible fathers, two of whom were eliminated early in the investigation.

The third man she identified was Shorter, who denied being the father. There was not enough evidence at the time to obtain a DNA sample, the affidavit says.

Despite giving birth, the woman was not removed from the home, which was not named in the document.

Last April, the woman reported that Shorter touched her vagina. Shorter denied it, but because he was named as a potential father in the 2015 investigation, police requested a DNA test.

The results showed Shorter matches the DNA profile of the woman's child, with a 99.99% chance he is the father.

This reminds me of that other dude who did something similar, and made me remember a hilarious update about him i read last week where he paparently was in a christian rap/hiphop group years ago. Someone should dig that up and update that thread with it. I would but, too much effort and i already had my laughs about it and dont rightly care to fill other folks' here hearts with joy.

with the mental capacity of a small child. She cannot tell the difference between the truth and a lie or right and wrong

Holy shit that's pretty fucking dumb, even for a childs mind.

Back