• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So, does he think he will be any less lonely with her dead than if she had just moved out? "I can't live without you, so I'm gonna kill you." Guess what loser - she's still gone! Ass-munch!

Yeah, seems like lots of men have the " If I can't have you no one else is going to either" mentality her lately.

Detectives from the Lancaster Police Department made an arrest Tuesday, March 4, in connection with the Feb. 29 double homicide of 38-year-old Natalya Tilley and her 17-year-old daughter, Twaleshia Jones.

The medical examiner ruled the cause of death as a homicide with multiple sharp force injuries.

Willie Frank Wilson, 52, the boyfriend of Natalya Tilley, was arrested and taken to Tri-City Jail in DeSoto, according to a press release issued by the city.

Authorities said they intend to charge Wilson with capital murder of multiple victims. If convicted, Wilson would face a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole or death by lethal injection.
A jury convicted Willie Frank Wilson of capital murder, and the trial court sentenced him to mandatory life without parole.

Wait..turned over on Appeal in 2012??
Am I reading that right there was a new trial ordered?

More Appeal. Up to 2017 now.
Pretty clear Wilson is murderous and filth.

AR-303049874.jpg

Back