• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
[QUOTE="lithiumgirl, post: 1156063, member: 15954"
Who cares? What freaking difference does it make? His kid is still dead, and he still killed him.
Yep ... the kid is definitely dead. But its not because a deer entered the road way, or visibility was low, or there were unsafe road conditions, or that his father was falling down drunk, because he wasn't. So this is still me wondering what else was going on and if its possible that in addition to being slightly impaired (three beers) this man was also texting and driving ...even if you don't like it very much.

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
The Watson advisement should be in place every where, I love that is required if you get caught even once.

Some dude was pissed in his BMW today ... right off the golf course and weaving all over the road.

I wanted to punch him in the head so bad. Fucking asshole ... rich, doesn't care if his insurance goes up ... can totally afford it.

And then there are guys like this that pay the ultimate price. Way to go asshole ... beer was more important than your children's safety

and life.

benaisbomb

Bold Member!
Why can't I find anything more on this. It's like everyone is keeping it so hush hush! /= I can't find a new court date or anything! September 7th came and went. Nothing! Ugh.

Pandorama

I bet it was speed. It was no slight impact to send a pole through to the back seat. And at two Blake could have been still rear facing. Should have been.
So we have a pissed off Dad because the wife's texting him and he has to come home. I bet he wanted her to pick them up so he could keep drinking and she refused because she didn't want him to keep drinking. That might explain why she's supporting him. Guilt.
He's pissed off, he's a little boozy and I bet good green dollars he was putting his foot down. Speeding and lost control because his reactions are slowed by alcohol.
He killed his little boy and it was absolutely his fault.

Staff online

Members online