• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
morva.jpg

Montgomery Circuit Judge Ray Wilson Grubbs this morning sentenced William Morva to death for fatally shooting an unarmed hospital guard and a sheriff's deputy during a 2006 jail escape.

Grubbs set an execution date of Oct. 21, which will automatically be appealed to the Virginia Supreme Court.

Morva was found guilty of capital murder for shooting hospital guard Derrick McFarland, 32, and Montgomery sheriff's deputy Eric Sutphin, 40.

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-06-23-0186.html

Let's not make this scumbag wait too long for final justice.

Just the title and the picture was enough. I like unexpected giggles.

Wonder what his original charge was... he sure fucked up if he thought killing a guard and a deputy was going to win him any brownie points.

Grubbs set an execution date of Oct. 21.

You notice that it doesn't say a year. It will probably be 10/21/25 if then before he gets that sweet nectar in his veins

That is an awesome shot after the verdict. Just might have to snag that pic for my bizarre collection. :)

Now... why the fuck can't other states use this punishment on all the fucked up baby rapers and baby murderers? Surely people cannot have sympathy for them. Wait, wait, I got it. I should infiltrate prisons and start an underground movement called "Capital Punishment in Silence" in which we here at DD create our own death row!

While in jail awaiting trial for attempted armed robbery, Morva was taken to Montgomery Regional Hospital on August 20, 2006 for a sprained ankle and wrist. After using a hospital bathroom, he assaulted and knocked a deputy unconscious using a metal toilet-paper container. He seized the deputy's gun and shot Derrick McFarland, a hospital security guard who was running to the deputy's aid. McFarland died from his wounds

i got it from the wikiwiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morva

what an idiot, but I guess you'll do anything to get free, if you're desperate enough.

~ceisdsgil

Back