• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
William Luth and Brady Newman-Caddell both face charges of aggravated kidnapping, two counts of rape each and aggravated sodomy in connection to the case.

William Luth, and Brady Newman-Caddell are suspected in the kidnapping and rape of a Johnson County sheriff's deputy.

Both Luth and Newman-Caddell are being held in Jackson County, Mo.

A tip led detectives to Luth and Newman-Caddell. The sheriff's office also said they have located the vehicle they believed was used in the incident.

Police say the suspects finally released her around 1:15 a.m. , instructing her to keep her head covered while they sped away.

She then walked north until reaching the Jackson County Sheriff's Office in Lee's Summit where she got help.

Captain Brian Hill revealed Monday that the office submitted biological evidence to DNA database CODIS, that returned two separate male DNA profiles, though IDs hadn't been established yet.

"She has been able to help with the investigation. She has a lot of support from family. She has a lot of support here from the Sheriff's office. There are many who have been in touch with her. And all things considered, she's doing okay," Denning said.

No further details have been released.

Prosecutors have requested that their bond be set at $1 million.

Both suspects waived extradition and will be taken to Johnson County from the Jackson County Detention Center where they were held on Tuesday.
http://fox13now.com/2016/10/11/two-men-charged-with-kidnapping-raping-kansas-sheriffs-deputy/

From the OP. Two precious princesses. One married, and using his wife's car to committ the rape. I bet this was some pathetic revenge for the deputy "emasculating" one of these little boys.

rc6bmg.jpg

Luth, 24, is from Blue Springs, Mo.; Newman-Caddell, 21, is from Independence, Kansas. According to records, Luth is married and a car matching the description of the suspects' is registered to Luth's wife.

Both Luth and Newman-Caddell are being held in Jackson County, Mo.

A tip led detectives to Luth and Newman-Caddell. The sheriff's office also said they have located the vehicle they believed was used in the incident.

Authorities say the kidnappers followed the victim, a Johnson County Sheriff's deputy, who had worked at the department for about six months, from a QuikTrip market at E. Santa Fe and South Ridgeview to the central booking facility at 101 Kansas Avenue, where the abduction occurred at about 11:30 p.m.

Glad they caught these two.
Also am glad they let her go alive.

But, this bothers me.
I can't help but wonder, if I was the victim, would bond request be 1 million?
Prosecutors have requested that their bond be set at $1 million.

Last edited:
Willing to bet the thin blue line will wrap tightly around these guys necks.

Also, I hope there is a follow up, I just want to know if the wife will kick this asshole to the curb.

http://fox4kc.com/2016/10/11/suspec...ty-sit-behind-bars-awaiting-court-appearance/
OLATHE, Kan. -- Two suspects are off the street and sitting behind bars Tuesday night. Investigators say a tip led them to a car and eventually two men who are now charged with abducting and raping a Johnson County sheriff's deputy.

Both William Luth and Brady Newman-Caddell are charged with kidnapping, two counts of rape and sodomy. Each are in the Johnson County jail on a $1 million bond.
[....]
Charges against the suspects state they overpowered the female sheriff`s deputy, forced her into a blue Mazda 3 - and abducted her in the parking lot of the Johnson County Sheriff`s Office as she was going to work.

Several hours later, after police say she was raped multiple times, they released the deputy in Missouri near the Jackson County Sheriff`s Department where she ran for help.
[....]
Sources say one of the men told investigators where to find the deputy’s pink gym bag and jacket that were missing after the incident, which, with that information, were found and are now evidence in this case.
[....]
serveimage

These two were pretty brazen. I'm still not sure if she was in uniform or street clothes. Most likely street clothes.

William Luth plead guilty.
DECEMBER 15, 2017
LuthWilliam

A 25-year-old Blue Springs man pleaded guilty Friday to kidnapping and raping a Johnson County sheriff’s deputy.

William Luth is one of two men charged with attacking the deputy in October 2016 outside the Johnson County Detention Center in Olathe.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to charges of aggravated kidnapping, two counts of rape and one count of aggravated criminal sodomy.

Sentencing was scheduled for Feb. 15. Under the plea agreement, attorneys on both sides will recommend a sentence of 41 years and three months.

Luth’s co-defendant, Brady Newman-Caddell, is also charged with raping another woman in Independence.

Caddell-Newman, 22, of Independence, is being held in the Johnson County Jail and is next scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 21.

Although Luth has not been charged in her case, the alleged victim of the Independence assault attended Friday’s hearing.

The deputy was also in the courtroom Friday, but did not speak.

She had only been on the job four months when she was assaulted. She testified at a preliminary hearing in February that she was on her way to work when she was approached by a man in the parking lot outside the detention center, directly across the street from the courthouse where Luth pleaded guilty Friday.

The deputy testified in February that the man who asked for directions, punched her head. He continued punching her and forced her into the back seat of a vehicle where another man was in the driver’s seat.

She testified that as the car drove off, the man who had punched her wrapped her sweatshirt around her head so she couldn’t see.

“Cooperate,” he told her. “I have a sharp, shiny object,” she testified that he said.

She said she believed he was referring to a knife.

The man who punched her and forced her into the car was called “Will” by the driver. He called the driver “Brady,” she said.

The man who went by Will had her take off her clothes. He then raped her and sodomized her. The men then switched places, and she was assaulted again.

The second man whispered to her that he was sorry and that he would get her out of it, she testified.

Eventually, she was dropped off in the Lee’s Summit area and walked to an office of the Jackson County sheriff’s office, where she got help.

Later DNA testing linked both Luth and Newman-Caddell to evidence found on the deputy’s body, and her DNA was found in a car that was registered to Luth’s wife, according to previous court testimony.

The deputy’s identification card was later found in a backpack Newman-Caddell had with him when he was arrested. Her watch and underwear like the brand of underwear she was wearing the night of the attack were found in the car registered to Luth’s wife, according to testimony.

On Friday, District Attorney Steve Howe said that investigators also used cell records to place Luth and Newman-Caddell in the area at the time.

In his statement to police after his arrest, Luth admitted that he had been with Newman-Caddell that night. He said they were drinking and smoking marijuana and he didn’t remember what had happened.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article189975719.html

Only 41 years?

Bizarre this type of shit isnt LWOP. Why put shitheads liek thsi badck on the street? I sincerely do not understand.

A man has been sentenced to more than 41 years in prison for kidnapping and raping a suburban Kansas City sheriff's deputy, who said the 'two hours of hell' did not break her.

William Luth, 26, of Blue Springs, Missouri, learned his fate on Thursday, after he pleaded guilty in December to counts of aggravated kidnapping, rape and aggravated criminal sodomy.

Under the plea deal, a judge handed down a sentence of 41 years and three months, which surpasses the state's sentencing guidelines for the criminal counts in this case.

Luth's victim was present in court during his sentencing but did not speak, reported Kansas City Star.

Instead, the prosecutor read a statement from the deputy in which she described the harrowing attack two years ago.

Police said Luth and another man, Brady Newman-Caddell, followed the then 22-year-old deputy from a QuikTrip market at East Santa Fe and South Ridgeview to the county jail parking lot at 101 North Kansas Avenue in Olathe and then kidnapped her about 11.30pm on October 7, 2016.

The victim, who had been on the job about four months, was in civilian clothing and on her way to work. She was abducted while getting out of her car in the booking facility's parking lot and blindfolded.

Authorities said that after the deputy was repeatedly punched in the head and forced into a blue Mazda, her eyes were covered with a sweatshirt and she was driven around while being sexually assaulted by both men, who took turns raping and sodomizing her in the backseat.

She was released about two hours later, at around 1.15am, near Interstate 470 in the Kansas City suburb of Lee's Summit, Missouri, with her assailants instructing her to keep her head covered before they drove off.

She staggered until she saw the lights of the Jackson County Sheriff's Office in Lee's Summit.

In her impact statement, the woman talked about experiencing vivid nightmares after her abduction, which she said has eroded her trust in people, and especially in men.

'I could still feel how your sweaty, aggressive hands gripped my neck as you so victoriously forced yourself inside of me again and again, no matter how much I said that it hurt,' said the deputy, describing her bad dreams.

For months after the incident, the deputy said she could not go near the parking lot in Olathe where she was ambushed, but she has been working to overcome her anxiety.

The deputy wrote that Luth did not break her and that she emerged from the experience a better person and a better law enforcement officer.

'I won,' she said in her statement. 'You chose the wrong individual to be your last victim.'

Continue at Link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5400359/Man-sentenced-41-years-kidnapping-raping-deputy.html

Grondarr the half-orc is going in married but I bet he comes out divorced.
If not already.

The big earred turd looks like he is going to have a blast in prison...
an ass blast.
HIS!

I would like to see prison contact the deputy everytime tthese a-holes get beaten half to death.
Then let her come in and taunt the snot out of them for a while.
Bet it would do her a world of good.

Courageous deputy. It sounds like she wasn’t targeted as LE because they had a second victim as well. Women are just prey to these scum.

Latest posts

Back