• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A Florida man was charged with murder for allegedly killing his wife of 50 years after she told him that she wanted to take their money and leave.

Ronald Strouse, 73, was arrested on Tuesday after his wife, Susan Strouse, 72, was found dead with bruise marks on her body in their home in Lake Wales, the Polk County Sheriff’s Office said.

On Monday night, she told him “she wanted to leave him, take all their money, and move out of their residence.” She wouldn’t elaborate, and the two argued about it.

The next day, he demanded to know why his wife wanted to leave him, but she still wouldn’t tell him why, authorities said. Investigators said that’s when he grabbed her and pulled her to the ground.

Ronald straddled Susan, and allegedly choked her to death, according to officials. He called authorities a few minutes after she died.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/13/florida-man-allegedly-killed-wife-after-she-said-she-wanted-to-leave-him/

Everyone has their limit and she finally hit hers.
I wonder if there was another fellow she was interested in. If so that would be absolutely heartbreaking.

Maybe I'm odd but the way I look at it as if I was with somebody and they wanted to leave I'd say go for it take half of whatever you want and just go. Why bother being around someone that has no interest in you?

She was STILL taking care of him....

Susan Strouse then made her husband a sandwich for lunch, which he said he did not eat. Later that day, the suspect approached Susan Strouse and repeatedly asked her why she wanted to leave him.

After she refused to tell him why she wanted to leave, police said Ronald Strouse grabbed his wife and pulled her to the floor, where they began to wrestle. After straddling on top of her, the 73-year-old allegedly put his hands around his wife's neck and began choking her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...ed-wife-50-years-ronald-strouse-1443736?amp=1

Latest posts

Back