• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Countess Olenska

Nice Asshole
Bold Member!
http://news.jacksonville.com/justin/2008/07/02/wife-beater-carved-into-jacksonville-mans-chest/

The 22-year-old sailor was knocked unconscious and had the phrase “Wife Beaterâ€￾ scrawled across his stomach Saturday outside Bourbon Street Station Bar on 1770 St. Johns Bluff Road in Jacksonville.
The victim, who was arrested in March on a domestic battery charge against his wife, went to the bar by himself about 11:45 p.m. He cut his night short when he saw a woman who was with his wife the night he was arrested, the police report said.
He drained his beer and headed back to his car. The victim said he was walking toward his vehicle and checking his phone when it all went black. He woke up in a haze with a burning chest pain, according to the report. He lifted his bloody shirt and saw the letters stenciled into his stomach with a blade.

Its official, every man I meet that beats women is getting knocked the fuck out and getting a new tatoo. This woman is an inspiration! You go girl!

DAMN. That's savage. And scary.

I mean...I come from a household that deal with the occasional marital altercation, and it was never one sided. Not to say that justifies anything, but who knows what led this young man to hit his wife. Could she have hit him first? It's not uncommon for only the man to be prosecuted.

Of course, if that wasn't the case and this young man is simply an abusive monster, this is definitely a scorned woman's dream. I still can't condone it, though.

Back