• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565637021546.png

AUGUST 12--“Alexa, call a bail bondsman.”

During an argument yesterday, a Florida Woman struck her husband in the head with a thrown Amazon Fire TV Cube, according to police who arrested her on a domestic battery charge.

As alleged in a probable cause affidavit, Ashley Mullineaux, 24, and her husband began arguing Sunday due to “Ashley not going to church with him.” When Matthew Mullineaux, 34, returned post-services to the couple’s Bradenton home, the pair resumed arguing over “Ashley hiding his ‘weed.’”

The dispute, cops say, turned physical when Ashley began throwing items at her husband. While some of the domestic projectiles “just broke or spilled throughout the apartment,” two objects hit their mark.

An “Alexa cube” and a metal drinking cup both struck Matthew “on his face/head,” leaving him with a cut on his chin and a “large knot” on his head.

When cops arrived at the couple’s residence, Matthew did not want to press charges, saying, “It was just a number of things that got out of hand and should not have happened on both parties.”

Surely one of those eyes is glass?
I'm guessing the right one.

My folks got a series of uplifting books from a thrift store, and one told of the origin of guide dogs for blind people. The narrator shared some anecdotes from one of the students at the guide dog school, including one concerning a woman who wanted to see what her donations were paying for. Well, she wanted to see somebody that was blind working with a dog. The student volunteered, and she said, "You're not blind. Why, your right eye is perfect", and the lad's filter was turned off. He said, "It should be. It cost me sixty bucks."

--Al

Back