• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Alf

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
If you have ever wondered why zebras have stripes, here is a possible answer.
Posted: Tue 5:45 PM, Oct 08, 2019
Updated: Tue 5:48 PM, Oct 08, 2019

(CNN) – It’s probably not a practical solution, but painting cows to look like zebras would protect them from a lot of fly bites.

Japanese researchers took six cows with dark coats and gave them each black-and-white stripes, black stripes and no stripes.

With each paint job (or lack of one), they counted the number of times the cows reacted to fly bites during a 30-minute period.

When painted black and white, the cows suffered nearly 50% fewer bites, researchers found.
1008_Cow_painted_like_zebra_CNN.jpg
Link

--Al

Have to keep re reading this and one posted f/ Ghosttruck about Holly, the fat bear .... so i can stop crying about Larkin posted f / Sugar ...... Maybe i should go re-read about what you guys do w/ your penis's, so i can gross out or the titty guy ( that made me laugh )

Back