• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Earth2Amanda

INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indianapolis woman was bound, beaten and robbed inside her west side home Thursday morning, police said.
The 38-year-old woman told police she was leaving for work just after 8 a.m. when two men pushed her back inside her home in the Speedway Woods subdivision just west of 10th Street and Lynhurst Drive.
The woman said one of the men put a gun to her back before pushing her to the floor. She said her hands and feet were bound with duct tape as the men ransacked the home.

The woman was the only person in the home at the time. She suffered minor injuries, police said.
She said the men fled in a light blue Ford Taurus.
Anyone with information is asked to call police or Crime Stopper at 317-262-TIPS.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/19200862/detail.html

I hope these asswipes are found. I hope someone bounds them with duck tape and I hope they are really hairy.

I'm not sure this quite qualifies as a cold case yet; but thanks for posting :wink:

Last edited:
i apologize... it's just one of those things that bugs me when people call it 'duck' tape.. doesn't have anything to do with a duck LOL...

~shadow

Duck tape is actually a brand of duct tape...

www.ducktape.com
Originally a product of necessity, duct tape made its debut in 1942 during World War II when U.S. soldiers needed an all-purpose adhesive tape to keep ammunition cases dry. Available in Army green and referred to as Duck Tape because of its water-resistant qualities, American GIs quickly discovered how useful the versatile tape was for repairs. During the post-war housing boom, the tape picked up its familiar silver color, and was used for household applications, like on heating and air conditioning ducts, which is how it came to be called duct tape.
In 1985, Jack Kahl renames his product "Duck Tape", and the original name of the grey wonder tape soon becomes a household word.
largest_roll.jpg

Duck tape is actually a brand of duct tape...

largest_roll.jpg

well, i guess you showed me, didn't ya :lollypop:... btw, if you read the original article, they called it duct tape.. and the army calls the green/brown version of that '100mile an hour tape'...:hello:

~shadow

Back