• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

I know these guys on YouTube that love to pick on people online... because of Resident Evil related disagreements, among other things. Their names are, Renegade Operative and BioDevil_Dom.

Now, I don't care if people like the newer (or more modern day) Resident Evil games or not. Personally, I don't mock people over their own opinions, because not everybody will agree with how you feel about something. It's like apples and oranges. On the other hand, fanboys are exactly that, and fanboys are often seen as terminal cancer when it comes to running a great series straight into the dirt. But that's fine and dandy, because while I may not agree with some of the statements I see here and there, I've always believed in giving everyone a fair go when it comes to expressing how they feel. I'm not happy with consumers supporting a greedy company, but again, that's their own choice. So as long as the associated responses being flung out in my direction are not derogatory and hate-filled, I feel that my fellow fans should be allowed to have their say.

This brings me to this guy - Geki-D. I've had multiple threads closed on NeoGAF, because this guy likes to take potshots at me. I've openly revealed why I don't like the current state of survival horror games, and that's how I feel. I've never been a sheep, and I encourage others not to be one either. These rants reflect my viewpoints, just like his inane replies reflect his. I'm also interested in seeing what other gamers have to say about this matter on forums and on YouTube, yet it's annoying when I've taken the time to compose a post to keep things feeling fresh on all of these otherwise dead forums, and this one moron enters the topics and flames me, so that one, either the thread is locked by a stupid moderator, or two, I get temporarily banned for replying back at him. I've been a fan of all the major horror video game franchises for over 20 years now, so I've seen a lot of changes take place, and there's a lot of stuff that I'm not happy about, and for a good reason. But again, this is how I feel, and I don't force this on anybody.

So last year, I was acting as a white knight for this YouTuber, called Nemesis. He used to have a hyphen after his name, and I believe he was correct about the harsh things he had to say about Capcom being money grabbers, a bunch of liars, and whatnot. Well, he frequently makes content about Resident Evil, and he's clearly sounding very agitated in some of his older videos, from back in 2017. There was even one he has since deleted, where he was almost on the verge of crying over Capcom, since he has blamed them for why the games went downhill. These days, he seems to be more happier, and messes around in his live streams with his followers.

So these guys came across his channel, likely via searching for news on the Resident Evil 2 remake last summer, and they didn't like what he had to say. This was prior to E3 in June. Eventually, this lead to them making attack videos about how he conducted himself in his content. Now, I intervened... and I suffered a similar fate, resulting in numerous videos being uploaded to YouTube, and them and their followers were making tons of snide comments about me on Twitter. They've since removed the videos from their channels that focus on bashing Nemesis, because they started to favor his change in attitude, or whatever it is. But I managed to archive the most relevant ones, you could say. They haven't removed the videos about me, and they likely never will. In fact, I doxxed one of these idiots after seeing that he put his name on PayPal, and like the cowards they are, they're now pretending like I'm the one who hasn't moved on from the, what they label as "old drama" - because they surely know that they had no right to steal my videos and harass people in the first place!

Then about a month ago, Ren focused his attention on being a barrel monkey, who enjoys tossing over someone called Suzy Lu. She's this Scottish YouTuber who came under fire recently for supposedly abusing the copyright takedown policy. Personally, I think she had some rights to flag certain videos, but maybe not in every case should this be occurring. Although with that being said, I think if people criticize content-makers in a friendly manner and don't openly attack them, that's more acceptable than outright flaming them. But too often, I think they just use the concept of free speech and criticism as a way to get around the legal loopholes.

This brings me to their hypocritical videos, that usually contain general inconsistencies and factual errors anyway. In the one about Suzy Lu for example, Ren said that she was doing a live stream about a new game, just to gain traction, despite saying she was done making content like that. First of all, I don't see how it's any of their beeswax if she bends that rule. Are they like her bosses or something, and she requires their oh so important approval to make these videos? They also said that they're allowed their opinions, yet why were they mocking Nemesis, and then myself, over our opinions about Capcom? These guys are like those New York City hoodlums you see in the roughest areas, who carry out drive-by killings with uzis. It's apparently fine for them to do hit and run crimes, but they cannot stand the taste of their own sour medicine when they get caught being the colossal morons that they clearly are. I've got PDD-NOS, which is a form of autism, and even during my worser days, I'm more intelligent than them.

Anyway... I have all these videos here, where they keep harping on about this Nemesis fellow, as well as Suzy Lu and myself. I'm Peter Anderson, by the way. Grace Saunders is really a character in a retro horror game, and they actually think I'm a child sex offender just because I like to use this name on a lot of message boards, and it's a little girl from the Alone in the Dark series. They know I've been in jail too, because I admitted that I was trying to make up with a few women that I was told not to contact, and so by contacting them, this was in breach of the 'non harassment' orders that were legally imposed years ago. That seemingly makes me a woman beater, according to them. That's just pathetic too, but I hope you get an epic laugh out of hearing their many flawed ramblings, just as much as I did.

I think I need a new hobby, because the Internet (and its countless trolls) just ain't cutting it for me.

Last edited:
Back