• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A New Jersey man was shocked when he found a baby crawling along a busy street as he was driving.

Cory M. Cannon, 41, was passing through Lakewood on Saturday around 5pm when he saw the child on all fours, crossing the road completely alone.

At first Cannon, a father to a four-month-old daughter, thought the child was a toy, but when he realized it was a baby he immediately got out of his car to halt traffic.

'I thought it was a toy or something until she moved,' he said to Asbury Park Press.

'I knew I needed to get some sort of proof and my GPS was open on my phone, so I used my work vehicle to slow down traffic behind me and took the pic as I was exiting the vehicle and halting oncoming cars,' he added.

Cannon snapped photos of the shocking scene and posted them to Facebook, where he's since made them private after the post went viral racking up over 2,000 shares.

As he stopped traffic, a neighbor picked up the baby and brought the child back to his home. It's not clear how the child ended up on the road or how long he was there for.

At the home, a young child answered the door which was found ajar.

Cannon later called Lakewood police, who said Monday that the infant may have scurried out of the home while the front door was held open by an older sibling.

The family did not realize the baby boy was missing until the neighbor returned him, cops added.

Police are investigating the incident and Lakewood Mayor Ray Coles said state child welfare workers have contacted that infant's family.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-baby-crawling-busy-road-child-unharmed.html
509C819B00000578-6201861-image-m-31_1537803709944.jpg

Stopped traffic, snapped pictures, posted to social... Blah blah blah

Why not stop traffic, pick up the baby and call 911 let the police sort it out.

Father of baby found crawling across Lakewood street charged with child neglect
https://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/...et_surrenders_to_cops.html#incart_river_index

The father of a baby found crawling across of a street in Lakewood last week surrendered to authorities on Friday and was charged with child neglect, police said.

Evgeniy Dorman, 41, surrendered to township police around 1:15 p.m. Friday and was charged with cruelty/neglect of a child, a fourth-degree crime, according to Capt. Gregory Staffordsmith, commander of the township police detective bureau.

Somebody doesn't know how to pay attention. A crawler is not so fast that they can just get away before you know it. He had been gone long enough that someone should have realized he was missing. I don't see my baby for just a couple minutes, I look for him. Every adult at that house should be charged.

Latest posts

Back