• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio man is facing felony assault charges for allegedly attacking a teenager he caught molesting a young boy.

According to WKYC-TV, police were called to a home near Cleveland Thursday for a report of an assault. Police arrested 20-year-old Richard Adams for felonious assault, according to reports.

The police report stated Adams walked in on a 17-year-old juvenile molesting a 5-year-old boy and assaulted the teen. The teenager is being charged with rape.

Well, that all depends on when he quit swinging.

If he hit the assbandit once and the maggot said, "No more; no more; I surrender", or something similar, and he stopped hitting the babyfucker, he's in the clear. If he hit the shithead after the asshat gave up, he has problems.

--Al

Fine line between doing what's necessary to defend yourself or others and assault. If there is evidence, like perhaps the asshoels own brash admission, "fuck yeah i tried to kill the sick fuck!", that he went beyond the logical and realistic confines of defense, then he should be charged.

@Satanica
The man who is facing charges after allegedly attacking a teen he walked in on molesting a 5-year-old boy said when he saw what was happening, he knew he had to do the right thing.

Richard Adams, 20, was arrested and charged with felonious assault after a fight broke out between him and the 17-year-old, who he saw sexually assaulting a 5-year-old-boy, according to an Eastlake police report.

Adams said he walked into the living room of the home and saw the teen on top of the child with the child’s pants around his ankles.

Adams then yelled for someone to call the police, but made sure the assault was stopped.

“I didn’t just call the cops and let it pursue. I stepped into action and stopped it,” Adams said.

Adams said he couldn’t stop from physically ending the assault because it hit close to home. He said that he had an experience similar to the 5-year-old when he was a child.

News of the incident has made its way across the country and Adams has received a wide range of support, from people calling him a hero to others offering to pay for his legal costs.

Adams believes he is being wrongly charged.

“I don’t feel like I should’ve been arrested in this situation. I feel like if you’re stopping a crime, that you should be able to walk free from helping someone who could not protect themselves in this situation,” Adams said.

Social media should be all over this shit.

haha oh they already were.

No one come across the article yet detailing how he recorded part of the attack and violent interrogation of the man and then uploaded it to facebook(i read it has since been removed by FB)?

This isnt some mere defense of a child deal. This stupid hick went way over the top and then dimwittingly put it all on social media.

At this point i want to wait for some more details before condemning even the accused rapist.

The uncle started a gofundme and apparently keeps raising the goal amount after the prior goal is reached. Suspicious. Im thinking the whole clan is slime.

@Satanica
A 20-year-old man pleaded guilty in Willoughby Municipal courtroom Wednesday to a lesser charge in the assault of a teenager who he says was molesting a child in his home.

Rick Adams was arrested March 21, shortly after he assaulted the 17-year-old and then posted a video to his Facebook page, showing the teen bleeding and telling him to admit to what he did to the boy.

In Adams' case, the felony charge of felonious assault was dismissed on the prosecutor's motion; instead, an assault charge was filed, which is a misdemeanor.

His attorney asked that the court place him in a first offender diversion program, and the judge accepted the recommendation.
The 17-year-old was also arrested and charged with rape. Prosecutors are seeking to try him as an adult. The case is still pending.

@Satanica
Richard Adams, the 20-year-old Painesville man who attacked a teen he walked in on molesting a 5-year-old boy in Eastlake, has died, according to the Lake County Coroner.

According to a GoFundMe page written by his uncle, Jeff Cook, Adams was found unresponsive in his bed. His girlfriend went to lay in bed with him when she noticed he wasn't breathing.

The coroner said the cause of death is unknown at this time.

Adams, who was facing a felonious assault charge, entered a plea agreement for a lesser charge earlier in April and was entered into a diversion program.

The judge in Adams' case agreed to the state's recommendation that Adams be placed in a First Offender diversion program, as this was his first criminal offense.

The coroner's office said the cause of death is unknown at this time and that the results of an autopsy, which would be done at the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's office, could take four months.
Post automatically merged:

Cleveland.com

Richard Adams, 20, was found unresponsive late Monday, Eastlake police Chief Larry Reik said. Investigators suspect he died of a drug overdose, but are still awaiting the results of toxicology tests.

Last edited:
Back