• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
This was mentioned in a tread on the forum and it interested me enough that I put it in my Netflix queue. I'll include the synopsis below but it basically observes 3 different whore "houses" in 3 countries, the whores, the madams, and the john's. There is no English spoke aside from one John in Bangkok trying to tell a whore that she doesn't need to speak English, only smile. It is all them speaking their native languages with subtitles. I may have made the mistake of using the currency calculator on my phone while I watched to see what these girls charged in USD.

The Thai one was basically what I expected. Mainly local guys wanting to have some of the fun they no longer got at home. The girls all prayed to some god that they would get plenty clients and seemed to like getting all glammed up for work. Fun fact: services with girl 1800 Thai Baht= $54.43

Bangladesh was the most disturbing. The girls all seemed underage. The madam said she had 4 girls that worked for her and that she didn't earn enough to really make a living and that her daughter (who looked about 3 and was right beside her) would most likely be a whore too. The girls kind of aggressively went after the john's. Apparently they were in some type of complex with multiple little whore fiefdoms. The john's seemed very excited about going there and most mentioned they visited daily, some more than that. The whore's all seemed miscible and one lamented as to why being born a woman had made her destined for this type of life. No oral sex, the mouth is for reciting the Koran. Not fun fact: services w/ girls 300 Taka = $3.57. One girl went with a guy for all that he had, 15 taka, or $0.18

Mexico. Big difference was it was in some type of "district" that looked like motels where you just drive around and look at the girls in doorways and negotiate the price. The girls didn't seem that happy except for one that was way to enthusiastic about he past as "the top whore". John's were pretty horny and somewhat nasty compared to the others. This part was the only one that showed actual sex. A BJ and intercourse in 2 positions. They were on a time limit and the poor guy didn't finish before the time limit so he left with blue balls! Fun Fact: 20min BJ and 2 position changes (strangely in Mexico every change in position raised the price) was 280 Mexican Pesos = $13.79

That was my take. Definitely felt kind of dirty after watching this and sad for the girls (and really everyone involved) in this business.

Synopsis:
The film is divided into three locally defined episodes: Bangkok (Thailand), Faridpur (Bangladesh) and Reynosa (Mexico).

The first part deals with the everyday work of prostitutes in Bangkok, in a brothel called the Fish Tank. The prostitutes sit in a brightly lit glass room and are chosen by clients by the number used to identify them.

The second part is about a vast brothel called the City of Joy, in the town of Faridpur, Bangladesh. There, 600 to 800 women work in a confined space. In one scene, a madame buying a prostitute from another madame haggles over the price of the girl. (from Wikipedia)

The third part takes place in the city of Reynosa, near the Texas border. There it is common, as in other Mexican cities, to designate the legal areas for prostitution as zonas de tolerancia (tolerance zones). The entrance to the Zona is secured with barriers and is constantly monitored by the police.

Fun fact: services with girl 1800 Thai Baht= $54.43

Holy shit that is high end.

I mean that's fairly high end in a Western country, in Thailand though? Holy shit, this woman is fucking RICH.

Most prostitution in Thailand involves underage kids.

Most prostitution in Thailand involves underage kids.

That was one subject they steered clear of. Although in all 3 situations it seemed to be such an accepted part of society it's not hard to see how the underage stuff would come about as well.

I watched some of that a while ago but had to stop— so depressing.

Back