• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Runecire

Back again to the Den of Iniquity
so, can't believe it's been 5 years, but here I am. Just threw $20 at morbid and I'm hoping it left a bruise. Seeing alotta same names. That's good. Seeing alotta new names, also. Happy to see the demon world is healthy and thriving.

Bruh...
I actually wondered how you were a few days ago.
There was some asshat who left a message on your profile.
Ralphie.

Oh, ralphie.

Anyway, WELCOME BACK.

You might remember me as Amazon if you remember me at all.

Bruh...
I actually wondered how you were a few days ago.
There was some asshat who left a message on your profile.
Ralphie.

Oh, ralphie.

Anyway, WELCOME BACK.

You might remember me as Amazon if you remember me at all.

Of course, Amazon...I mean Valasca...one of my favs. And Ralphie...no idea what that was all about. Good to see you're still here.

welcome back, hopin your bud busted his parole and is back in as he had Alf fit to be tied and was seriously creepy with Valasca [it's underlying and tryin t put ya in Cal]

so, can't believe it's been 5 years, but here I am. Just threw $20 at morbid and I'm hoping it left a bruise. Seeing alotta same names. That's good. Seeing alotta new names, also. Happy to see the demon world is healthy and thriving.
That is a beautiful baby! :)

Thank you, Deja. I'm pretty proud of her. So are her parents. This is her normal look, especially when she sees gpa.
11kz6ad.jpg

Welcome back to the freakshow.
Society continues its downward spiral for our disgust and amusement.
Smells like the Roman Empire in here.

Back